Lurker
I don't see it saying firmware, it says my system software is Version 4.41, if that's what you needed me to find.

I don't see it saying firmware, it says my system software is Version 4.41, if that's what you needed me to find.

Well then you might as well give up now, unless you like the idea of buying a dev board which will cost nearly as much as Battride War, opening up your PS3 and soldering things.

I ordered mine from amiami but I ordered the "Go get em" cd from CDjapan and it came out a couple days ago and they sent me notification that it had shipped so I wouldn't worry. You should be good.
Excellent, I'll look forward to it then! Thanks for the response.

Lurker
No, you have to have an OLD console. Or at least, a console whose firmware hasn't been updated in...years.

Ok, thanks. I'm going to send out a message to one of my friends who seems pretty good with this stuff, just to make sure before I go buy the game, he might have a dev board or something.

DSP

Lurker
Seems like a lot of hassle to play a game when you could just buy it, sounds like you have the money for it too.

Also just paid for my copy! Shame it won't be coming for another two weeks but ohhh it will be beautiful when it comes.

Lurker
I just bought my copy from CDJapan, sounds like it should arrive in 1-3 days after they get their stock in.

I curious about the regular edition
we knew that the premium tv edition include the soundtrack of the series inside the game

and how about the regular edition?

so far i know that a limited ps3 games are regular game + merchandise as bonus

How is the free DLC going to be working? Do we get codes for it with the game, or is it just going to be on Japanese PS Store and we'll have to navigate through it and get it there?