D

Dr Kain

It's over, Sony has won.

This entire thing was a nightmare and it is going to bite MS in the ass later. They better fix everything they can by E3 if they want to save their asses.

n/s
It's over, Sony has won.

This entire thing was a nightmare and it is going to bite MS in the ass later. They better fix everything they can by E3 if they want to save their asses.

Are you kidding me? Sony sucks and so are Microsoft and Nintendo for their main consoles. We got fooled by the PS4 presentation last time for not showing the physical console itself, only controllers.

Aronbafon
It doesn't change that Microsoft as of right now suck even more. Nintendo and Sony's stock went UP during the Xbox One reveal, and Microsoft's went down. That's not a good sign!

So even if they're all "bad" as you put it, Sony is currently less awful, and Nintendo is just twiddling their thumbs on the sideline.

That is just more proof of why I won't even bother with the Xbox One.

Hooray for.......TV? A Halo TV series?

Why not make it a Roku box, make the gaming completely streaming and give it an option with a large HDD and advanced processor to download games. Instead of the box, why not make it a lower priced tablet/ touch device that runs on the RT platform?

Sounds like an overpriced Apple TV or Smart TV if there was one, without the portability to make it useful for real functions.

So will this play 360 or not, that's the question? Not that I care, but does it?

Banned
It doesn't change that Microsoft as of right now suck even more. Nintendo and Sony's stock went UP during the Xbox One reveal, and Microsoft's went down. That's not a good sign!

So even if they're all "bad" as you put it, Sony is currently less awful, and Nintendo is just twiddling their thumbs on the sideline.

Yeah I am no sony fanboy, but their fail was less of a fail than MS's.