The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
That's pretty unreasonable. They need to get episode titles out for promotional purposes - and often times an episode title isn't going spoil an episode for you. If you're that worried about spoilers, you really should avoid Doctor Who discussion online. (or in HJU's case, stick to the episodic threads)
Remember, the title for "The Stolen Earth" wasn't revealed until after the airing of "Turn Left." We already knew the title for the Series 4 finale was "Journey's End"

DorifutoKaizā
Can we PLEASE hide Spoilers? I already had to complain to BBC's twitter, but I did NOT want to know the final episode's title until I got to it.

Oh, the titles for upcoming episodes is now spoilerish? One quick search on your history later and I can see that you are following @doctorwhonews and @bbcdoctorwho on twitter for new information/spoilers.

If you don't want to know, then you should unfollows them and avoids this thread/other websites so you can enjoys watching Doctor Who. :eyebrow:

Oh, the titles for upcoming episodes is now spoilerish? One quick search on your history later and I can see that you are following @doctorwhonews and @bbcdoctorwho on twitter for new information/spoilers.
I shouldn't have to tell you why you made this creepy.

Fangtaku
I believe we already knew about Fifth Doctor's BFI screening being Caves of Androzanni, we now know that the Sixth Doctor's screening will be The Two Doctors.

Lurker
I believe we already knew about Fifth Doctor's BFI screening being Caves of Androzanni, we now know that the Sixth Doctor's screening will be The Two Doctors.

Damn, Vengence on Varos or Revelation of the Daleks would have far stronger options. Two Doctors isnt one of Bob Holmes best stories (although I still enjoy it a great deal) and suffers a bit from executive meddling (JNT wanting to film abroad)

The latest rumor from Gallifrey Base is

[hide]Screen tests are underway for the Twelth Doctor

This synchs up with things being told to fandom by "The Doctor's Trainers" (the GB member that was recently banned for spilling major spoilers about the 50th anniversary special) as well as several other things such as something going on with the Blackpool Illuminations and a "Regenerations" box set, the latter of which has now had it's release delaye[/hide]

Fangtaku
New DVD box set got announced by BBC: Regeneration.

It's apparently a coffee-table style release, and 6 discs, featuring the first 11* regenerations. The stories included are: The Tenth Planet**, The War Games, Planet of the Spiders, Logopolis, The Caves of Androzanni, Time and the Rani, Doctor Who: The Moving, Bad Wolf/Parting of the Ways, and The End of Time.

(*I say "first 11" because there are hints that this season or the anniversary special may end with a regeneration.)
(**This is the newly animation-enhanced Tenth Planet, which hasn't been released to DVD before.)

It's listed on Amazon UK as £43.25, and it's not on Amazon US, so, at current, it looks like a UK-only release.

Lurker
There's also a "Regeneration" DVD set coming out in June containing every changeover story ever (including the partially animated Tenth Planet a few months ahead of it's independent release)...the timing of that is interesting, since series seven will be finished by then. Perhaps Smith's exit will be announced shortly after the finale?