shinkenchange!starninger!
here is a new scan for the rings they are bringing out the driver on ring for beast
img.php

the beast driver has the Beast Chimera sound why are they not releasing the ring?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

here is a new scan for the rings they are bringing out the driver on ring for beast
img.php

the beast driver has the Beast Chimera sound why are they not releasing the ring?

they are releasing it, jut not until i think gashapon set 9ish. and why driver on? the beast driver doesnt have the sound for it.

also, pic doesnt work

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
That's just a mini toy version of the Driver On Ring, it says on the title. The Beast Driver doesn't have the Driver On sound so you won't get the real ring for that. As for Chimerise, they've planned it on later ring sets so it will be released eventually.

Otaku University Student
I'm actually surprised that they didn't tie the release of the Axcalibur together with Infinity Style's debut.

Otaku University Student
I'm not.Remember the Meteor Storm Shaft, the Cosmic Switch, and the Barizun Sword?

Sadly wasn't a fan of Fourze's toys, so I didn't keep up with it. (^.^;)

...anyways, if Wizard doesn't pick up soon, I feel like I'm going to sell everything I've got and just spring for the White Wizard Driver.

Sadly wasn't a fan of Fourze's toys, so I didn't keep up with it. (^.^;)

...anyways, if Wizard doesn't pick up soon, I feel like I'm going to sell everything I've got and just spring for the White Wizard Driver.

Yup same here, the entire Wizard show has been very very boring for me, I only 1 ring from the gashapon line cuz it has a bow tie on it (Doctor Who reference), and I'll prob just get the Assassin's Creed Driver as well ~ >.> ~

shinkenchange!starninger!
I'm actually surprised that they didn't tie the release of the Axcalibur together with Infinity Style's debut.

im not, i think it has to do with bandai's schedule of the toys, meaning sometimes it wont get released on that date it debuts, sometimes it will, It's just part of their distribution, they probably know what episodes the toys are debuting, sometimes they just cant get it out on the date because of the schedule distribution.

think about it this way, kyoryugold's gear wont come out until may and he's debuting next week, accept for his mecha. sometimes it's always good to dvr your episodes.