HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Just reached Rank B, so far I have got Joker, Albino Joker and Leangle. Should be able to get to Rank A by tonight so that's SR Chalice a done deal for me.

Albino Joker is not bad IMO, it's base stats are actually better overall than my SR Dino Greeed which is at Lv 7, also it only needs 12 cost instead of 14.

Also, Albino Joker is holding his own weapon that I have never seen or heard of?!

Hope I can get within 6000th rank after getting S Rank so I can get the Spade Q and K without relying on loot chance. Ah well even if I don't have it I have both cards in real life stored away in my card binder. :laugh:

min snopp är gul
Nice, I'm at B as well. I have about 10 Bouts left till I reach A Rank and SR Chalice. UR Blade seems quite possible as well, I might just get my first UR.

Mind if I ask what teams you guys have? This is mine, is this good for someone who started early March?
CgVLI1U.png

Nice, I'm at B as well. I have about 10 Bouts left till I reach A Rank and SR Chalice. UR Blade seems quite possible as well, I might just get my first UR.

Mind if I ask what teams you guys have? This is mine, is this good for someone who started early March?
CgVLI1U.png

That's a decent team IMO for Lv 34. R+ OOO is one of the strongest R cards out there, and R+ Black can form combo with RX. Note that even though sometimes combo provide you larger boosts than using another stronger card, the attack dealt by your team during bouts will be proportion depending on the 3 cards that are randomly chosen for battle. So if you have anymore SR cards I would recommend to put them into your team, I wouldn't suggest focusing much on combos unless all of your team are SR or above.

This is my team, they're all Lv MAX, Ryuki is 5 star, Kazari, Beast and BuraKaWani are 3 stars, the others are all only 1 star. With all the combos added I think my health pretty much reaches 50K as well. Occasionally I swap between Wizard and Hibiki Kurenai, but I prefer Wizard now since it gives my a health boost from the combo. But of course just wait until you see natsumi's team, think he/she has got pretty much every single UR except a couple!

img0409u.png

The thing is though you can only get UR from either loot drops, or if you get within 6000th place in the S Rank. Right now I'm trying to pick on low level players, so something like Armed Hibiki + Nadeshiko + Fourze Magnet will be sufficient to win a bout considering that the health boost from the combo is 4 stars. I think with 1 full cost I can manage about 7-8 win streak, which gives me more or less 50-60 points. So for me it's 6 active hours per rank.

Re: glitches, even though I don't get a white screen, My game often freezes on the last blow of these pvp bouts (I occasionally even get a graphic glitch where the cards don't leave the play area after combo calculation). Luckily one only has to tap one of the bottom screen icons and the game unfreezs, the bout result is unchanged.

May I also submit my team for your consideration? Level 40, I'm nowhere as dedicated as some of you guys, but I'm pretty happy with my combo. I really sbould fieldmy Birugenia but I don't know who to bench :) Hoping for a Leangle drop from this event, anything else is too far-fetched.

imageiykf.jpg

Re: glitches, even though I don't get a white screen, My game often freezes on the last blow of these pvp bouts (I occasionally even get a graphic glitch where the cards don't leave the play area after combo calculation). Luckily one only has to tap one of the bottom screen icons and the game unfreezs, the bout result is unchanged.

I have the same problem as well, but as long as the ultimate result is not affected I don't mind. :thumbs:

min snopp är gul
That's a decent team IMO for Lv 34. R+ OOO is one of the strongest R cards out there, and R+ Black can form combo with RX. Note that even though sometimes combo provide you larger boosts than using another stronger card, the attack dealt by your team during bouts will be proportion depending on the 3 cards that are randomly chosen for battle. So if you have anymore SR cards I would recommend to put them into your team, I wouldn't suggest focusing much on combos unless all of your team are SR or above.

This is my team, they're all Lv MAX, Ryuki is 5 star, Kazari, Beast and BuraKaWani are 3 stars, the others are all only 1 star. With all the combos added I think my health pretty much reaches 50K as well. Occasionally I swap between Wizard and Hibiki Kurenai, but I prefer Wizard now since it gives my a health boost from the combo. But of course just wait until you see natsumi's team, think he/she has got pretty much every single UR except a couple!

The thing is though you can only get UR from either loot drops, or if you get within 6000th place in the S Rank. Right now I'm trying to pick on low level players, so something like Armed Hibiki + Nadeshiko + Fourze Magnet will be sufficient to win a bout considering that the health boost from the combo is 4 stars. I think with 1 full cost I can manage about 7-8 win streak, which gives me more or less 50-60 points. So for me it's 6 active hours per rank.

Yeah, the R+ OOO definitely helped early on. I don't have any other SR's at the moment, so this will be my team for now. Well, I did hit A Rank just now, so R+ Black is gonna be replaced with the SR Chalice.

Right now, I get about a 4-6 streak. Should be able to reach S before the event ends. It's gonna be a little bit harder on A, everyone here is pretty much 50+. I'm lucky if I can even see some lower 40's, but it should work out. I wonder what the last spurt will be for this though.

I'm having the same glitches, so it's a problem for everyone.

pick ups so far: R Joker and r Leangle. I got to C rank earlier today but i haven't used the gatcha ticket yet.

Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
This is currently my team :)
I have 2 more UR in my inventory ( Blade king form & Shadowmoon )
I have 3 combos ( ryuki cards , fourze & nadeshiko & fourze cards )
I have not gotten a couple of UR cards
You guys have decent team so its all good :)

50EE9155-9368-4698-8246-8A2C5EFB8893-7156-00000A75F33AAD40_zps7d3e64f0.jpg

Here's my team as of now.

I still have an SR+ Black RX (Acrobatter) and SR Knight Survive as possible combo cards; however, I'm still debating whether I should add my Black RX to my team or not. As for my Knight Survive, I'll wait till I upgrade him to SR+.

Screenshot_2013-03-26-19-47-23_zps71f39bb4.png

Here's my team.
Screenshot_2013-03-26-22-52-12_zps459b995f.png

I also just got Albino Joker and the R Blade from the Hyper Gatcha. I'm waiting until I get to A rank so I can get the SR Chalice and then I'll decide if I'll add the Gatcha version of Blade and the R Leangle.