Athena is not the boss. If you watched any Saint Seiya, you know she is the damsel in distress EVERY time.

The only difference this time is her adopted son saves is here to save her instead of Seiya.

Lurker
First chapter of the manga is out. It's a retelling of the first episode with a couple of changes (some minor others not so much).

Link: http://www.ssiceplanet.net/foro/index.php?showtopic=14677
tumblr_mk8zw9Jk9n1reov9bo1_500.jpg

Athena is not the boss. If you watched any Saint Seiya, you know she is the damsel in distress EVERY time.

The only difference this time is her adopted son saves is here to save her instead of Seiya.
well, since my doubts are all cleared... I can't wait to see Sagittarius Kouga in action. But I wish I would see both Sagitarrius Kouga and Seiya fight together. *sob*

First chapter of the manga is out. It's a retelling of the first episode with a couple of changes (some minor others not so much).

Looks like an alternate universe thing. Maybe they can cut out Ryuho and Haruto, the characters that nobody likes. So more focus on popular charactesr like Seiya, Yuna, Kouga, Genbu and Sonia and less on second raters.