Wow, that was an intense scene... you're right they did it perfectly! Puts his grandfather's scene to shame.

Silly Rookie
I was surprised by Ceasar's death, and I say this because his grandfather's death was predictable (he's the mentor).

And I was also surprised that despite the heavy melodrama you expect from Jojo, it still affected me a little bit.

It's kinda funny how nobody gives as much of a **** for the mentor dude in THIS story.

Mentor's death: Those monsters!

Ceasar's death: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CEASAR! WHYYYYYYYYYY!? HE HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! <Insert 3 minute monologue of lamentation.>

Last edited:
How does this thing work?
Next week is Cars: The ultimate lifeform. Part 2 has been great to watch and I can't wait to see part 3 in a couple of weeks.

Have they even announced that they're doing the other parts yet? Because they're almost to the end of Battle Tendency and I know Stardust Crusaders is the most popular one and all, but shouldn't there have been some kind of news that it was happening by now?

How does this thing work?
There's supposed to be an announcement of something on Episode 25 apparently.

So what did you think when you finally saw the scene animated?

PS: Why is everyone obsessed with "bloody" crosses.:sly:

It was pretty much perfect. The episode was probably the best (maybe tied with the end of part 1) episode of the series for me. The mood, music, animation were all on point so I was very satisfied and very sad. Probably one of most tragic comic deaths in my opinion and definitely the way he died was one of the most horrible.

There's supposed to be an announcement of something on Episode 25 apparently.

The Jojo twitter said there will be a small announcement during 25's airing, but announcing a second season isn't a ''small'' thing. :laugh: It also says that 26 is the last episode.

Some guy did ask if they're going to do part 3 and the response was ''we'd love too..., as long as we have support from the fans'', which obviously means ''buy our ****''.