Mad Skillz
You guys realize this is just a marketing strategy right?

Though if they were real, I would be horrified to see what the front of the jeans look like.

Anti-Anti
Haha it was an early April fools joke, If this was posted by Abercrombie then I'd think it was real

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Haha it was an early April fools joke, If this was posted by Abercrombie then I'd think it was real

Early April's Fools Joke?

Early April's Fools jokes only exist on March 31st...........anything before that IS A SICK MOTHERFUCKER

I think it's fake. Pay close attention. There are rips, seams, and pockets. Would a spray-on product really put those there? Just seems like it would be a solid demin look.

If this were real, I seriously wonder how it could work without risking infections or something.

This is going to end up like the Double Down and become an actual product isn't.

Also they got a really bad body painter. I guess they were going for a faded jeans look but honestly it looks likes horrible.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
wow, it looks pretty impossible to spray on, plus pretty perverted. imagine all the fetishes and new forms of flashing that could be made because of this.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Even for a Super Early April's Fools Joke, AE are a bunch of sick motherfuckers............nasty fucks lol

Fangtaku
Apparently, they went on the Today Show and confirmed it was fake.