is Mayor of Farmville
Now, I do acknowledge that I've not seen the game, but I do know that the referees always get the players when they retaliate.

As for the Lakers...Finally made it to the 8th seed of the playoffs, but....the question remains whether or not they can hang on to it.

With the Hornets becoming the Pelicans next season, I do wonder if the Hornets name will go back to Charlotte as well. I think the Hornets name sounds much better with Charlotte anyways instead of Bobcats.

Same reason New Orleans couldn't get the "Jazz" name back from Utah. Pelicans is part of "Charlotte" Hornets history.

Digital Artist
Same reason New Orleans couldn't get the "Jazz" name back from Utah. Pelicans is part of "Charlotte" Hornets history.

Oh yeah that's right. Lol...

There were a lot of games on Wednesday. The Heat are now 20-0 in the past 20 games and I wonder who can snap that streak. They just keep rolling. Carmelo Anthony's return to Denver didn't go so well as his team got whooped badly. Didn't help that he left the game due to his knee injury too.

The Warriors kept winning to keep their Playoff standing as the 6th seed while the Jazz are letting it slip away. The Lakers lost to the Hawks but poor Kobe hurt his ankle badly on the last shot. That was not cool as he wasn't protected at all and it was Dahntay Jones who was responsible for Kobe falling onto him and then hurting his ankle.

Lastly, the Kings whooped the Bulls' at home. It was exciting to see the team blowout a Playoff team for once. This is a sight that we wont see often so I will enjoy it while it last. Shots were falling everywhere for the Kings while the Bulls just couldn't make any. It's funny, the commentators mentioned that the Bulls stayed in the LA area since their game against the Lakers and didn't make it to Sacramento until gameday. Wonder if that played a part in their performance. Oh well.

Digital Artist
Lost in the Heat's 24 game winning streak, the Denver Nuggets' have cooked up their own 14-game winning streak. This is amazing. They have no legit superstars, just excellent coaching and a team that knows how to play well together. I can't believe the Sixers blew their lead with one minute left in the game though. That was so crazy and it's something you don't usually see. We're all wondering who's gonna snap the Heat's streak but we should worry about the Nuggets too.

Ever since the King's lost to the Heat a few weeks ago, they have gone 6-5. They been averaging over 110 points per game and have been playing a lot better since the trade with the Rockets as well. I have to admit, I'm liking their recent play. Each guy the obtained from the trade have contributed big time. Patrick Patterson provides scoring off the bench and can spread the floor. Toney Douglas plays tight defense and Cole Aldrich as well. Glad they got a hard fought win over the Timberwolves.

is Mayor of Farmville
I, for one, was stunned by the sudden resurgence of the Denver Nuggets. The Only potential superstar I see in the lineup is Kenneth Faried, and he's yet to develop stuff like Midrange jumpers, and I've yet to see him use post moves to juke his defenders.

But Dang...The Nuggets know how to ball.

Anyway...Billups is out Yet again. I suspect that his career is done after this season. His body seems to be more fragile than fine china at this point in time.

is Mayor of Farmville
Clippers vs. Mavs tonight...Game was close....Too many turnovers by the Clips...

But dang! CP3 really bringing the fire.

LITTLE MAN GOT BIG GAME!!!

Digital Artist
Yeah CP3's been balling big time lately. I strongly believe he's the legit pure PG in the league right now. Well, him and Tony Parker. The other PGs out there are mostly scoring PGs. Unfortunately, they couldn't get the job done against the Mavericks. Blake Griffin's shot attempt with 0.6 seconds left in regulation was badass although he pushed off Dirk. The race for the 4th and 5th spots are so tight right now and I think the Clippers should really try to get home court advantage and not let Memphis get it.

The Kings are getting close to staying in Sacramento. The City Council approved of the new arena plan and it is now up to the NBA owners to vote for it on April 18-19. Please let the team stay in Sacramento.

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
I know. It sucks they lost last night. As for Blake getting an offensive foul...Iono...it's kind of vague too, coz Dirk had his hands all over him. I really think it should've been a defensive on Dirk, given how aggressive Dirk was defending Blake Griffin. Ah well. Regardless, Clippers had opportunities to close it out, but failed.

Still...gotta admit that O.J. Mayo's shot toward the end of the 4th was just flat out amazing, managing to lay it up after slipping by a double team by Chris Paul and one other guy (I think it was Jamal Crawford, I can't exactly remember).

is Mayor of Farmville
Forgive yet another double post...but....

That is it for Miami's winning streak! Chicago beats them tonight!

Bulls manage to sting Miami with rebounding -- the Heat's achilles' heel

Last edited:
Digital Artist
Yeah the streak is now over and the Heat can just focus on trying to get healthy and protect their Title. It was a memorable run and definitely one for the ages. I dont know if another team can duplicate that streak in the future.

I'm glad the Kings beat the Warriors as well. A poor road team, they showed up to the Oracle Arena making shots while Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson were off all night. When these two shooters are off, the whole team doesn't play well. The Kings have now won the season series 3-1.