Banned
Cyclops has always been my favorite X-Man. Unfortunately, most X-Men media are not kind to him. Especially the movies, where James Marsden was under-utilized, and everything good about the Cyclops character was taken away.

Even if he does come back, I'm not optimistic he'll be treated well. If that's the case, I'd rather he be kept out.

Besides, if they put him in, they'd have to change things around. Alex would have to be the older of the Summers kids. Or they wouldn't be brothers at all. I really want a movie about the Summers/Gray family (There are a lot of awesome mutants in there with lots of character potential), but I doubt it's gonna happen.

EDIT: X-Men: DOFP's page on IMDB lists him as "rumored".

Cyclop was pure crap in the movie, cartoon, and comic book. That's what happens when you get hitch...you're no longer interesting to write about. :laugh::laugh:

Read my smart post
Cyclop was pure crap in the movie, cartoon, and comic book. That's what happens when you get hitch...you're no longer interesting to write about. :laugh::laugh:

Read Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men. Cyclops is tits.

Wish they would just off him in the first five minutes to give Wolverine more time. Don't need him on that .

Lurker
Storm's appearance for the movie...

3003773-storm.png

Friendship and the Cosmos.
She's one movie away from the mohawk. Kinda disappointed her pregnancy is going to limit her from being as active, but I guess at the same time we could see more work from Colossus, Bishop, Warpath and Blink.

I'm hoping Singer does more with her. He stated that he wouldn't bring her back unless he could utilize her well, but at the same time, his movies didn't really use her as opposed to Ratner's X3.

Lurker
More pics from the set...

BJ2mLeWCMAACggy.jpg

BKLW0B2CcAAkkOz.jpg

BKuaIkaCMAEqvzr.jpg

They're doing it wrong! Charles should have less hair not more! :laugh: