Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters VS Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Talk Up, Ready...GO!!!!

You seem to forget that the powers of Goranger to Goseiger doesn't belong to the Gokaigers.

they may not belong to them, but the legend's did except them as the 35th sentai and were therefore willing to give them there legendery power so while they may not belong to them there's no reason not to keep them.

lol man. really ?
they are not useless without the other keys, they are still the Gokaigers.

But they can't use the gokai scramble which requires 10 key's, gai can't become gold mode, nor can he transform his mecha. admitedly it's gai who has the most to lose, but they still can't use there full power.

Last edited:
Lurker
they may not belong to them, but the legend's did except them as the 35th sentai and were therefore willing to give them there legendary power so while they may not belong to them there's no reason not to keep them.

They were only borrowing them, not to keep them forever. The older teams (being the full teams of Sun Vulcan, Goggle V, & Timeranger) & other Sentai alumni (being Go-On Red, Shinken Red, Magi Red, Denji Red, Five Red, Geki Red, Dyna Red, KabutoRaiger, KuwagaRaiger, & Shurikenger) were all expecting them to return their powers to them once they're done with them, which is why Luka said that they have to return the powers back to them at the end of Go-Busters Vs. Gokaiger.

But they can't use the gokai scramble which requires 10 key's, Gai can't become gold mode, nor can he transform his mecha. Admittedly it's Gai who has the most to lose, but they still can't use there full power.

They can still use the Gokai Galleon Buster using their own keys. It's been shown time & time again ever since it's first been made in episode 32.

The Meteor has landed
Oh Ok. So akuukan was referring to the sphere the keys produced around the earth then?

Well yes and no. akuukan is Hyperspace which is what Enter is trying to bring into the Earth. That sphere thing was a portal to it.

Anyway, I thought this was very well done crossover. It seems almost every Gokaiger crossover movies (Minus SHT) immediately becomes one of my favorites. However, it kind of mostly focused on the Go-Busters than the Gokaigers. Which I understand since most of the plot technically revolves around them, but the Gokaiger should have a bit more screen time.

The fights were amazingly done. It never seen to stall on one focus character team-up like it is usually done, which is a thumbs up in my book.

Overall, 10/10. One of the best Sentai crossover movies I have seen.

I feel that all the Sentai crossovers since Shinkenger vs Go-Onger have been pretty excellent. Gokaiger vs Gavan would be the best though. I don't hate Superhero Taisen (aside from what they did with Diend) but that is indeed a far worse movie than them.

I have a sort of issue, it's not an actual problem, but I just wanted the Gokaiger's to either just use their own powers or maybe just borrow the Go-Busters' ones. It's not a big problem, and it's still fine (to be fair Goggle V did need more screen time), but that's my two cents I guess.

So why cant's Gai keep the keys for Dragon Ranger, Time Fire and Abarekiller anyways? It's not like they have anybody to go back to, he can use them to summon and transform his mech while their (dead) original owners have been shown to transform just fine without whatever part of the powers is in the keys.

Lurker
So why can't Gai keep the keys for Dragon Ranger, Time Fire and Abarekiller anyways? It's not like they have anybody to go back to, he can use them to summon and transform his mech while their (dead) original owners have been shown to transform just fine without whatever part of the powers is in the keys.

Even though Black Condor, Dragon Ranger, Time Fire, AbareKiller, Rio, & Mele can change into their fighting forms without the keys, it probably only lasts temporarily without them. :p

Last edited:
Even though Black Condor, Dragon Ranger, Time Fire, AbareKiller, Rio, & Mele can change into their fighting forms without the keys, it probably only lasts temporarily without them. :p

But they're dead. They don't need long-term transformation ability.

The Gokaigers aren't dependent on the past Sentai's powers. Beside they would rather borrow them, than keep them. Mostly out of respect.