Power Rangers MegaForce, Ep 06 - "Harmony and Dizchord"

Has no one on the entire production staff ever heard of the the term EXPLAIN THINGS, cause not only do you have no explanation as to why Troy & Emma are the only ones affected. You have Vrak on Earth in is Warstar get up when just last episode you had him on Earth in his Yuumajuu disguise continuity much. Also why are we using a Twistornado card when you haven't been using them in any of the other episodes except for one flashback. You need to properly explain things don't just dump stuff into episodes just cause Sentai did it.

Last edited:
Fangtaku
Uh, they did explain why they were affected. They were closer than the others during the initial attack. It's not a very strong explanation, but it was there.

Was this the first time they acknowledged de-morphing in show?

I do appreciate the show giving a justification as to why Vrak wasn't in his Earth Armor. I really liked all the villain scenes this episode, with Malkor realizing he needed to reason with Dizchord which is why he sent Vrak, and even said if he got out of hand, he would send Creepox.

Real smart on Malkor's part.

I don't know why, but I just love that they kept the timezone fail from Goseiger.

This episode was stupid, but it was a very enjoyable stupid. 3/5. Easily the weakest of Megaforce's episodes, but not so bad that it's unwatchable.

It's Judgement Time!
I liked the action in the episode. It didnt make sense that Vrak had red armor in one episode then he doesnt use it in this episode. They really should explain things a bit better. I thought it was hilarious that Red busts out this random tornado card just to give the Pink ranger some "pedal effects" to her singing. I mean, why not jump in and start fighting? "Nope, need some pedals first!"

Lurker
Apparently this was one of the last episodes of the season made, or something, and the Vrak armor was an oversight. Something like that. I'd have to go find what Fury Diamond said exactly, but he said something about it.

So far, Megaforce has been really good at taking the Goseiger footage and shaping it to work their own way, typically with an interesting and new story beat or serious change in what the original footage's story had going. This episode shows a failure to continue that way of adaptation... instead it felt like they kept the Goseiger story and it failed to work. This was the main issue I had with Samurai... they took parts out of Shinkenger, but failed to explain the now present plot holes with much at all. Sad.

I give this episode a 2/5... Here's hoping it'll be better in two weeks.

According to Fury Diamond from Rangercrew, this episode was a last minute addition, which... explains a lot, really.

So, there may in fact be a lost episode of Power Rangers Megaforce out there,

Huh. Apparently Vrak has different armors for various situations now(apparently the one he's wearing protects him from the music or something). At least they can probably explain away some inconsistencies this way. And also, the pink ranger can apparently summon musical accompaniments whenever she sings. I thought this wasn't produced by disney anymore?