Eye See You
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEBGRmrAAo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEBGRmrAAo[/ame]​

In 2012 I completed every Star Trek series & movies which took me 11 months of my life lol. I just recently finished The X-Files and now finishing up the final episodes of the classic Battlestar Galactica series.

My viewing goal for 2013 is Andromeda, Babylon 5, V, and all of Stargate.

Andromeda is up next. Any fans here?

All I know is Hercules is in it and the Robot girl from Jason X/Tracy Vetters from the Forever Knight tv show.

S

scikaiju

And the heroine from JAson X is in it too, Lexi Doig is in it as well. Although in Andromeda she plays the AI/Robot character and the woman who played the robot in X plays the human character in this one. The show was alright and I watched most of it, although I don;t know what Gene Rodenberry's original vision of the show was but I thought they started to stray from the original concept after awhile.

Speaking of trek I've been meaning to ask how that was going and what you thought of it. We can probably bring it up in the Star Trek thread if you want to talk about it there.

Eye See You
We can talk Trek here as well. I want to limit the # of threads I'm in this time around. :laugh:

Trek I loved to death. My overall rating went: Enterprise, Voyager, DS9, TNG, and TOS. For the movies I loved Wrath of Khan, Generations, First Contact, Nemesis, and the 2009 film. In the end Trek got me into full blown Sci-Fi.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
We can talk Trek here as well. I want to limit the # of threads I'm in this time around. :laugh:

Trek I loved to death. My overall rating went: Enterprise, Voyager, DS9, TNG, and TOS. For the movies I loved Wrath of Khan, Generations, First Contact, Nemesis, and the 2009 film. In the end Trek got me into full blown Sci-Fi.
I've never watched Andromeda, but it's among the SF stuff I'd eventually like to watch.

BTW, since you're fully into SF stuff now, have you ever seen Firefly? I'll sing to the heavens about that show for the rest of my days. If you haven't seen it, you absolutely must.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I figured you'd seen that one. Well, there's tons of SF out there. I really like Space Precinct, but it's not something everybody can get into. Imagine a police procedural like Law & Order and add aliens.

Eye See You
I've seen Buffy, Angel, Forever Knight, Highlander, Total Recall 2021, Battlestar Galactica (both), All Star Trek, X-Files, Supernatural... from the Sci-Fi genre so far.

Future List:
Andromeda (once I'm done Classic BSG)
Stargate (all series)
First Wave
V (old and new)
Grimm
Dr. Who Series 6+
Torchwood Series 4+
Babylon 5
Dead Zone Season 3+

Read my smart post
I've seen Buffy, Angel, Forever Knight, Highlander, Total Recall 2021, Battlestar Galactica (both), All Star Trek, X-Files, Supernatural... from the Sci-Fi genre so far.

What were your thoughts on Ronalds Moore Battlestar Galactica?

IMO, it is the best piece of science fiction ever put on television