always henshining'
Heh no seriously stop it. Your comparing three episodes to Fifty and not really backing it up with anything either.
its just his personal taste, he doesnt need to back it up.
and i agree with him, well except for the insults lol.

Everyone got their own personal taste of what to be considered a good Sentai series. will all please move on?

plus HM is still in hangover over the end of the series that has his personal Hero. :p

Another good episode. The bike dinos leaving Nobuharu after his lame pun was really funny. :laugh:

Henshin a Go-Go!!
its just his personal taste, he doesnt need to back it up.
and i agree with him, well except for the insults lol.

Fine but as we're pretty much all adults here, theres absolutely no reason why we shouldn't be able to articulate why we feel the way we do. While that doesn't necessarily mean we have to back it up, we should at least be able give some sort of reason.

Banned
Fine but as we're pretty much all adults here, theres absolutely no reason why we shouldn't be able to articulate why we feel the way we do. While that doesn't necessarily mean we have to back it up, we should at least be able give some sort of reason.

Except you have made clear, in other threads, that you only want certain types of reasons given. So... Not everyone is going to give you the feedback you want.

Mad Skillz
Looks like someone got through the crack down, ratings for the first three episodes:

4.3%, 4.0%, and 3.2%

Mad Skillz
No ratings have ever been from "official" sources like a website. The way ratings are done in Japan is that the major ratings service releases data for the top ten programs in five different categories. Tokusatsu doesn't fall into any of those categories. There's been a few different people who would post ratings for a ton of shows a few days before they're officially released, those numbers always synch up with the five top tens on the official site, so people place their trust in those users.

Lately those users shut up and stopped posting numbers at all, since they're probably employees of the ratings house, I'd imagine there was a crack down going on and they didn't want to risk their jobs.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It's down from the last two episodes of Go-Busters, but it's pretty typical of the ratings Go-Busters was pulling in during the main run of the show