Kamen Rider Fourze THE MOVIE: Space, Here We Come! - Talk UP!

Now Demonic
No, it's just that it's taking so long like you said, it's strange, usually movies come out sooner then this, but I guess everyone is busy.

The Writer
Guys, I just finished the movie and i just have one question:

Who is the guy with the spikey blonde hair that Shun called brother? I don't remember him from the show at all. Can anyone tell me what he did?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
UCHUU KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That as a fun movie! Lots of action, but not too senseless, and NOBODY uses the switches gimmick like Sakamoto! He's the only one that seem to care to use them beyond plugging the toy! Seriously, the last episodes of the show barely made use of them aside from the form changing ones! This showcased like...all 40 of 'em!

Kinda wish the Fundation X dudes had turned into Masquerade Dopants in white suits :p

The only thing that I can't wrap my head around is how in the Fusion scene mr. Ominous Chairman wouldn't even remotely pass as Gentarou's friend by that point in the series, but oh well.

Yeah, that was weird, maybe foreshadowing for the ending?... and didn't the Aquarius girl transfer away?? Still that was a pretty fun scene, even if I didn't recognize everybody right there.

Budou though
movie was pretty good. TONS better than the crap that was wonderful OOO. good action scenes, FRIENDSHIP, fusion states!

didn't expect foundation x to be in it though. as for the aquarius girl, she didn't transfer. her memories were erased but they still insist on her to help gentaro. there were just a few characters i don't remember seeing in the show.

glad to see some good ol fourze action since its ending last year. next and final should be the ultimatum movie...

The action in the movie was great. The rest of the movie was pretty bad. I didn't expect much. Kamen Rider has become more about action, more forms, and random cameos rather than plot.

I enjoyed it. Some pretty over the top drama moments, but that's par for the course. Action was good, characters were amusing and the new form was at least cool in concept. It was mainly just great seeing Fourze and Meteor (especially the sparse appearances of Strom) back again, I missed the show and I think it was far better than most gave it credit for.

I liked Wizard's introduction a lot too. Seemed a bit out of character, but I liked how he decided to adopt the Kamen Rider title.

Aronbafon
The movie is pretty good considering the length. It really just runs off without you noticing the time.

At least when I watched with subs, this movie was yeat another Rider movie to give me tears.

Could somebody make a list of who flipped which switch or something? Because a lot of them were difficult to recognise.