Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

I'm excited for the series. It seems like it will be better than Samurai, atleast. I liked the morphing sequence, and Go Go Megaforce sounds so much better than Go Go Samurai to me (and adding Its Morphin Time is a cool addition, especially if they always say it). The robot is definately no Alpha 5, but even if he is annoying, if other parts of the show are good, it won't matter. I'll definately be watching.

Lurker
Huh... For some reason my DVR has Megaforce this Saturday still as Power Rangers Samurai...

Lazy as it may be, I think they chose that name as a tribute, to honor it's sentai counterpart. Much like toei did with Go-busters, with the morphing call and all!

I think its cool
Isn't the entire existence of PR the tribute to there sentai counterpart?

Now Demonic
You know, I'm gonna get flak for saying this but... could they have hired a whiter looking black guy?

You know, I'm gonna get flak for saying this but... could they have hired a whiter looking black guy?

Eh, i kinda understand where you're coming from. however, it's best not to approach that subject.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Huh... For some reason my DVR has Megaforce this Saturday still as Power Rangers Samurai...

It is the duty of the channels to warn companies when there is a schedule change.

I remember back in the Time Force days the TV guide around here still had the show listed as Power Rangers Zeo. :redface2: