Now Demonic
Naw. The'll let it finish then never air the show again more then likely, then again this is Cartoon Network.

Raxbait: Hip
Dammit! Guess it was gonna happen eventually.
And Green Lantern too :disappoin

I can't say I'm surprised after the number of interruptions this season has had. I just hope they don't end it on a cliffhanger :redface2:

Now Demonic
I can't say I'm surprised after the number of interruptions this season has had. I just hope they don't end it on a cliffhanger :redface2:

They'll probably end it on the most fucked up cliffhanger since Blake's 7.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Man...I just don't understand Cartoon Network. These shows would do better if they were actually aired at decent times, same goes with Thundercats. But I guess the stupid toyline is what dictates it.

Good thing Power Rangers always has good toy sales.

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm just curious to know if anyone plans on ignoring the new Teen Titans and Batman cartoons all together because of this.

Now Demonic
I decided to sign this petition that started today about the state of CN and cancelling the two shows Young Justice and Green Lantern, because well I can't just do nothing when to of my favorite animated programs are being cancelled. It'd be cool if anyone who enjoyed these shows signed too.

The Petition is here.

Guess I was right in never investing much into it, huh? Whatever...:laugh:

No wonder WB is in a bad position in comparison to Disney. At least Disney invests into their products and helps them like they did with Marvel.

I won't see Batman , but probably Titans Go, even if the style is miffed, like Omniverse so far and the new PPG, if the redesign is legit, I'll just watch McCracken's latest show instead.

I'm sad by the news that Young Justice has been cancelled. Why do all the good shows only get two seasons before being cancelled? Anyway I hope Season two wraps up nicely but I have a feeling it will end on a huge cliffhanger that will never get resolved.