Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

It's Judgement Time!
Wow, I stepped away for a bit. I can't believe Megaforce is next week! All these promos too! Whoa!

So the way they were talking.....are we about to have those awkard fights like Samurai did?

Again, Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers -- it's not like Saban hasn't just redone the MMPR theme before and called it an OP.

Alien Rangers was a short 10 episode mini series that took off after and dealt with the situation of season 3. It was essentially part of season 3 and the slight change in theme was just a way to promote the temporary alien rangers. Not to mention there was no other Ranger theme songs before that and creating a whole new theme for 10 episodes when they already has Zeo in the wings was pointless. Unlike now where it has been 20 years and countless different original songs. And on top of that it's not like Zeo was a remix of the Alien Rangers. Which is what Megaforce is doing with Samurai. Nobodies complaining about Samurai doing it but doing right after Samurai again is pointless. Power Rangers has a history of great themes and just rehashing nostalgia like there doing now isn't going to work. So yeah not the same thing.

Now Demonic
I sincerely hope the show is better then Samurai acting wise. I don't even care about the story or theme song to tell you the truth, I just want them to act like they're superheroes instead acting like actors pretending to be superheroes. Samurai was far too wooden form me to pay attention.

This series sounds so damn exotic from what I'm hearing so far. So what I'm getting at is that the first-half is Goseiger and the second-half is Goseiger with Gokaiger elements. We never saw this happen in Power Rangers. Well we kind of did. MMPR season 2 (Zyuranger with Dairanger elements) and MMPR season 3 (Zyuranger with Kakuranger elements) are standalone seasons. PRM and PRSM are both one season that was split in half so that it could air for two-years.

Wow, it even sounds like their Sixth Ranger will be replaced with someone who may or may not be Gokai Silver.

Lurker
You guys are crazy. That's an extremely lazy theme song.

Or, you know, people arent crazy and they really enjoy it. Just because YOU don't like doesnt mean your opinion is gospel and that you speak for the world

Power Rangers has a history of great themes and just rehashing nostalgia like there doing now isn't going to work.

And you know this for a fact...how?

You're worrying over fucking nothing. This season will be a hit with the audience that matters, and only boring ass pessimists who have outgrown the show are going to take issue with something as trivial as the theme song. Grow up and shaddap.