A simple passerby...
800 years ago, Alchemists tried to spring fourth life with coloured coins known as the Core Medals. Removing one from a set of ten caused a reaction where the Cores began to desire life, and began to form into artificial beings known as Greeeds. Their desire, is to obtain a complete form, to fully taste life. However, the King had other plans. Using the OOO Driver and aiming to be the only Multi King, the man fell at his own desire, and ended up sealing himself in a tomb, along with all the other Greeeds.

Present day, the tomb is at a Museum in Kougami Foundation, however something unpredictable is about to happen...

So the characters are pretty self explanatory, however I would like people to get creative here too. I am allowing people to come up with their own customised Riders, that fits into the logic of the show.

Drivers:
OOO Driver
Birth Driver
Proto-Birth Driver
Poseidon Driver
-Blank- Driver
-Blank- Driver

The Blanks are for people who want to create their own Riders. Now, the thing about this role play is, you create a character, but you don't really get to be the Rider of your choice all the time.

Rules:

1. PM one another, make sure you guys are together on a plot that's good for both of your characters and confirm things.

2. No God mod.

3. Simply enjoy whatever you want.

Characters (the only ones worth keeping):

Kousei Kougami - Available
Ankh - Available
Kazari - Available
Mezool - Available
Uva - Available
Gamel - Available
Giru - Available

The rest of the characters are the ones you create. The bios should look like this:

Name:
Character Role Designation: (Rider, Civillian, Greeed)
Bio:
Appearance:

That's pretty much it. The storyline will just be created as we go along, depending on each character, meaning we will have to come back to discuss this a lot. If you are unable to play for awhile, PLEASE PLEASE note me so I'll take over.

Also, please note that the people creating their own OOO-type (Core based) or Birth-Type Rider (Cell based) will need to create either new Core Medals, or use Core Medals from OOO, which means that there will be rivalry and conflict for those applying for similar power sources.

*smooth jazz*
The Blanks are for people who want to create their own Riders. Now, the thing about this role play is, you create a character, but you don't really get to be the Rider of your choice all the time.

Could I ask for some qualification on what you mean by this? Will you be assigning which character becomes which Rider or do you mean that the medal distribution will be based less on 'I want this!' and more 'The RNG has decreed you get that.'?

The Wild Wolf of HJU
Could I ask for some qualification on what you mean by this? Will you be assigning which character becomes which Rider or do you mean that the medal distribution will be based less on 'I want this!' and more 'The RNG has decreed you get that.'?

I kind of agree with Solo here, I don't quite trust the fact that you've invoked the Random Number Goddess.

>.
My guess is that it's meant to reflect the sometimes random nature through which characters become riders. (faiz, ryuki and W for example.) Though that's just my take on it.

I have a question in regards to that. does this apply the the greed as well? I have an idea for Gamel but it would be more or less useless on any other character.

A simple passerby...

I'm sorry for having not replied, I was hoping for this to get enough attention.

I don't want to play God here, but I kind of want there to be situations for us to handle. If you apply for a Rider, and I see someone else applying for the same Rider, but I want you both, I'll have both of you talk and mix character stories, say if both of you applied for Birth, then the two of you can start building a Gotou-Date relationship at your will, or make it something else, a Shinji-Ren relationship, anything that floats your boat.

Because I don't want to limit it to just OOO in general. I want people to have time to actually enjoy this and have it be meaningful and understandable. That's why it's called "Hold My Hand". It's the theme of this story we will form once we take upon this RP. The goal is to simply go through this battle of greed and come throughout it, together, holding hands. That's Hino Eiji's dream. But, we're not Hino Eiji. Therefore, we will take upon his philosophy and play out a story that will both be fun and meaningful.

In a sense, it's not trying to force everyone to be a particular hero to a particular set of rules, it's freeedom (pun intended) to roam around and change aspects, perhaps even challenge that artistic side of yours and draw up a fan made form.

I hope this clears things up.

@G.K. - You're on track, it is the randomness of it. Everyone has their story, and I don't want everyone to focus their story on that it's their destiny to be involved, I want everyone to be a little realistic and represent a part of themselves on here.

Okay I'll get to the point. I want to claim the role of Ankh. I also want to suggest of a OC I created the only problem is I created this character in canon with the series is there any way to addapt him to this?

Name: Tyku

Age: 800 years old although appears 23 in human appearance

Character Role Designation: Greeed

Bio: 800 years ago Tyku was created along with Ankh and the other greeed however he and a few others were created after Ankh and the other first four. He and Ankh were created by the same Alchemist so Tyku thinks of Ankh and referrers to him as his Big Brother. Tyku along with the other greeed created along with him were unique from the first batch however while Tyku was on par with the first batch, he has a curiosity about humanity with creep out most of the other greeed. When the king OOOs and the first batch of greeed decide to sealed away the greeed that came after the first batch by scanning the core medal containing their consciousness, Tyku was the last one to be sealed away. However Tyku was extremely tuff and almost beaten the first OOOs if Ankh haven’t appeared. Tyku turned his pack, stared at Ankh figuring that he had sided with the king, and asked, “Why Big Brother?†That was enough time for the king to stab Tyku take his Conscious core medal and scan it. He was unsealed by accident in modern days when his case was discovered the first time. Although free he was weakened by the fight he had with the king forcing him to maintain himself as his left hand/arm. He soon found a human body recently deceases by a few minutes by poison and possessed it. Not only did his possession of the body healed it and converted it into a greeed one but it granted Tyku humans memories, senses, and emotions. As if it couldn’t get any weirder Tyku’s and the human’s personalities fused into one. He currently lives with the human’s family who know what he really is.

Appearance:

Greeed Form: He is a Ankh-inspired greeed but he is more of an Angelic white/turquoise bird greeed with a head shape like a cross between a masked owl and a great horn owl.

Human Form: Again he is unique; his human form is a human body turned greeed body that I’ll explain in the story. His general appearance is a 23 year old 5’10 tall American male with black hair, glasses with sports strap, side burns, short sleeve tee shirt, carhart vest, jeans, tennis shores, scarf, and on more that one occasion a hat. When he doesn’t want to show off his greeed form he goes into something Ankh did when he posses a human; white steaks appear in his hair and his left arm from his hand to his elbow is replace by his greeed one.

Important Info:

About the yummies he creates. He takes into account the consequences of creating yummies and only creates them when a human’s desire is big enough to attach his attention. Once the yummies entered complete form, Tyku absorbs it in order to grant the human’s desire as if he was a genie granting a wish. The kicker is the yummy he absorbs can be summoned in its complete form at any time by inserting a medal into the human the yummy came from.

Other: He has the power to repair broken core medals