A simple passerby...
Finally, the plot can move along, jesus ****, I was getting bored.

Wild crazy fan idea: Beast's upgrade is Phoenix, since he absorbed his power, maybe Phoenix might not be dead, but turns into his "monster" form and stays inside Nitou, combining with Chimera, maybe it'll change not just his arm, but his suit colour.

Probably, since we don't know what this Driver can do.

Also, I knew White Wizard was badass, but I didn't think him in that area would look so cool.

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEYGONNAGETITON!!!!!!!!!!

Well first, there would be a cooking scene:laugh:

Also, all sorts of crazy fan theories hold some kind of truth and what if the guy who gave Koyomi that stone is Wiseman, he wants Dragon Phantom to be born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Rumours, yet to be confirmed but sounds legit:

- The Drago Timer is created by Haruto and the White Wizard together.
- Using the timer will split Wizard into Flame Dragon, Water Dragon, Hurricane Dragon and Land DRagon at the same time. Spinning the timer for one revolution and the 4 'clones' will activate their finishers.
- All Dragon transformation is different to Special Rush.
- The weird guy who gave Koyomi the Land Dragon stone is the Gremlin Phantom.
- White Wizard's rings are: Driver On, Explosion, Change, Teleport, Garuda, Cerebus

Basically this means I'm really looking forward to White Wizard in action.

^Gremlin originates from the 1920s as a term, and were arguably created by Roald Dahl. So yeah.

Anyway, on the White Wizard's ring list, I think 3 of those were already clear, I know we saw Driver On on his hand and the two plamonster ones we've seen the effect of.

"Training."
Can't wait to see White Wizard fight. Explosion sounds cool. I think Change might allow him to use disguises (WISEMAN?!). But shouldn't he have more spells? :/

Also does he count as a Rider? I mean he pretty has the same suit and abilities as Wizard...

He can't be in the same category as the Alternatives in Ryuki...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
^Gremlin originates from the 1920s as a term, and were arguably created by Roald Dahl. So yeah.

Too bad. It has forever been hijacked by the 1980s. Sorry, Dahl :disappoin

Also does he count as a Rider? I mean he pretty has the same suit and abilities as Wizard...

He's not really acknowledged as one in the show but since he has the suit and powers of one he kind of is ...