Status
Not open for further replies.
Shyni
If you really want to get technical, Verde, Femme, and Ryuga don't exist since they were never in the story that matters. They were just non-canonical characters from the movies and specials.

Well, considering how Ryuki ended,

[HIDE]none of the Riders ever actually existed...[/HIDE]

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
I'm definitely waiting to hear, it's just suspicious there's no release info and no source. If it is fake, it's a ridiculously impressive one.

We certainly would've gotten more info about it by now if it were real. I don't see this on Cybergundam or GunJap either.

Space Ninja
... so why have they shown us a teaser image for a figure that likely won't be out for months, yet not an official shot that usually only appear when a figure goes up to order? It's either somehow leaked or it's a fake.

The consensus from things I've read about the image is that it originated from someone playing around with filenames on the Tamashii Webshop (meaning Phoenix will be an exclusive). I've seen this happen before once or twice, but then it immediately precedes Bandai putting up the preorder, not leaving us in the dark like this. Assuming it is real, of course.

闇 戦士
d5ac243b-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51862501.html

And this damn thing is freakin hideous.:sick:

409719_488341194540996_1625142247_n.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

Well, considering how Ryuki ended,

[HIDE]none of the Riders ever actually existed...[/HIDE]

Yes, but the series only 10 riders and two versions of Alternative, so Ryuga, Verde, and Femme do not actually exist. As much as I love Ryuki, that is the one thing that drives me crazy. It is like they forgot they were supposed to have 13 riders in the damn thing by the time they reached the 40s so they had just ignore the whole 13 rider war thing.

Mr. Kamen Rider
The Shocker Riders are actually in the show towards the end of the original series, the figure is just based on that. They're basically the original evil Riders.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I don't remember seeing the below here, but this was posted by Glamador over at the Marvel/DC Toy thread on 01/14....

SH_FIGUARTS_IRON_MAN_&_WAR_MACHINE_02.jpg

Yeah, the War Machine and Iron Man reveals were leaks from Tamashii Nations 2012.

Oh and regarding the Phoenix SHF being taken from Tamshii Web's filenames, that's actually believable in that several Web Shop limited pre-orders just ended on the 16th and Bandai should be readying the next batch of Limiteds for sale about now. Also, they tend to release new product information around the 25th- 30th of the month, so the timing actually does work out pretty well for this to be genuine.

I'm hoping the news of the Iron Man SHF means that he will be a May pre-order, and also that the early teaser release means that Bandai is trying to beat Max Factory to the punch by hyping their Iron Man before a possible Wonder Fest Figma Avengers reveal. Both would be excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.