All Decade's Fault
Kaji Motomiya said:
The face is...very offsetting.
tom servo said:
...the eyes are way too fuckin' big.

Ranma-1-2-ranma-1-2-6009729-1024-768.jpg

...Looks right to me...

All Decade's Fault
Are we actually going to see that Cobra figure released? I call bias. I still no see my Archer figma.

...though I'm definitely getting Asuna. And possibly Cryska.

Current Figmas

screenshot_33-2.jpg

Regarding Rinko, never seen the anime or game, but I don't think she does any fighting. Its kind of weird for me to have a figure of a character that doesn't have a weapon or shoot fireballs. Super Sonico will be the last I buy when it comes to "non-action" figures.

No Fear, No Pain.
Current Figmas

Regarding Rinko, never seen the anime or game, but I don't think she does any fighting. Its kind of weird for me to have a figure of a character that doesn't have a weapon or shoot fireballs. Super Sonico will be the last I buy when it comes to "non-action" figures.

Dude my Ayase and Kirino are both ALWAYS in fighting poses. Any figma can be a warrior with the right amount of effort. What matters is how you feel in your soul, and in my soul I feel like giving them S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Trinity Agito's weapons and setting them loose on whatever fictional foe I have them facing!

Also I want that Rider...I want it hard.

Ranma figure...not sure what do. :sly:

Wait....What? WHAT! Not another Saber/Rider that costs an arm and a leg to get!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

....They even released older Fate. Still the prices on Amazon arn't too bad so I might pick up one after my next wave of Preorders...maybe.

Last edited: