わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
It seems like this Kosuke Nitoh is going to be a pretty likeable person (or at worst another Kaito Daiki) out of costume, and I think it's going to be a case of him being unaware that Haruto is Wizard.

Welcome
It seems like this Kosuke Nitoh is going to be a pretty likeable person (or at worst another Kaito Daiki) out of costume, and I think it's going to be a case of him being unaware that Haruto is Wizard.

I'd actually love another Kaito Daiki.A pretty boy troll who can basically do whatever he wants and intentionally angers the main character while flirting with him at the same time?Count me in.

You & I need Rorschach
well, since apparently his powers are from ancient times, that can somewhat be excused
And that is similar with KR Saga as well,a rider from ancient times wif no bike.
However, Taiga Nobori got a personal Honda DN-01 to ride around only as a human.

So I hope maybe it will be the same for Nitoh.

well, since apparently his powers are from ancient times, that can somewhat be excused

Wizard's powers aren't exactly modern either, yet he has a bike.

Kuuga was ancient and he was given a bike (Albeit a modern bike to replace the ancient horse). I hope Beast gets the same treatment, or at least rides around on Chimera. How does he control Chimera anyway?

Ore, Sanjou!
Wizard's powers aren't exactly modern either, yet he has a bike.

Kuuga was ancient and he was given a bike (Albeit a modern bike to replace the ancient horse). I hope Beast gets the same treatment, or at least rides around on Chimera. How does he control Chimera anyway?

well, Wizard and Kuuga are main riders, so they have to have bikes. it's not quite as necessarry for secondary riders. at least that's how it seems to be for Toei

Lurker
I'm begging for anything that's not a repeat of the "nice main Rider/asshole secondary Rider" dynamic, though I don't hold a lot of hope (especially since the lion/bull design of the Beast suit screams LOOK I R MACHO.) Haruto is more cheeky and arrogant than most recent Rider leads so I'm hoping for a different sort of character to play off him

Now, I wouldn't call Haruto arrogant. The award for that category would go towards either Tendou Souji (from Kamen Rider Kabuto), or Tsukasa Kadoya (from Kamen Rider Decade).