Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Yeah, at this point i wouldn't discard even a shameful way to bring their parents back. They did touch the possibility already..seriously, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Hmmmm.
I don't even think they'll acknowledge the parents too much. Their parents have been too much of a driving force behind what they do and they've been gone too long for it to be a case of their parents come back and everything is alright. The parents can't really be parents in a sense of the word because the Go-Busters are already pretty much adults and have had to grow up as well as do a things they otherwise wouldn't because their parents aren't there to do it for them.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think perhaps Masato could disappear, but not without the show giving a possibility for him to return (as he inevitably will for next year's Vs Special.) And death is cheap in this show; Messiah, Enter and Escape have all come back numerous times. After Hiromu's and Yoko's parents are destroyed in the hyperspace episodes, it's rarely mentioned again.

Kobayashi and Takebe did pull together a decent ending for OOO after having had to considerably re-write the story from what was originally planned. But OOO didn't have the problems that Go-Busters has had. Despite everything, I've enjoyed Go-Busters, and I want to see it end as well as it can ...

Most rangers these days don't die unless they've done something to deserve it. Dragonranger, AbareKiller, Rio and Melee all were evil when introduce and death seems to be Sentai's idea of karma. Someone like Masato wouldn't be killed.

Brilliance? In Go-Busters?! Those people are probably wearing straitjackets and typing using their tongues.
Not brilliance. Perfection.
moreJ.jpg

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Kobayashi and Takebe did pull together a decent ending for OOO after having had to considerably re-write the story from what was originally planned. But OOO didn't have the problems that Go-Busters has had. Despite everything, I've enjoyed Go-Busters, and I want to see it end as well as it can ...

So wait a minute, you're saying that Kamen Rider OOOs almost joined the "list of FAILED TOKU SHOWS" that had Takabe Naomi as the head producer?

So.........how long until this lady will ever be considered as a head producer for a Toei toku show again? :p

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So wait a minute, you're saying that Kamen Rider OOOs almost joined the "list of FAILED TOKU SHOWS" that had Takabe Naomi as the head producer?

So.........how long until this lady will ever be considered as a head producer for a Toei toku show again? :p

One of the production staff (I can't remember if it was Takebe?) said that significant changes had been made to the story over the course of the show. The original story was supposed to involve Date dying, Maki being written out much earlier than he was, and Ankh being the final villain of the show, among other things. They didn't mention why the changes were made, but it seems to be for reasons like Date being unexpectedly popular with viewers, rather than OOO having problems. Maybe Toei did intervene in the show, but if they did, it doesn't feel quite so obvious as it does with Go-Busters

^One of the major changes was the huge love that fans showed in regards to the character of Data. The second big chance to the original plan was the introduction of the sixth (fifth) greed, which unfortanly caused Dr. Maki to stay on until the very end.

^One of the major changes was the huge love that fans showed in regards to the character of Data. The second big chance to the original plan was the introduction of the sixth (fifth) greed, which unfortanly caused Dr. Maki to stay on until the very end.

Wait, Data became a Kamen Rider? what about Picard?

Lurker
I'm calling it now in the REAL finale, Hiromu or Jin or both will be killed off, I just can't see anything BUT a bittersweet ending this season.

I don't know about that; this isn't the 70's to the mid-2000's anymore in which they can get away with something like killing off heroes.