"Training."
Those Hong Kong toy shops also get toys earlier so they can be put on shelves the same day as Japan. I have talked to the owners before and they told me this.

When you go to Hong Kong go to Mong Kok. That place is like a toku toy heaven. Be sure to go to Inn's Point where its several floors of toku toy shops.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The Beast Rings can be scanned with the WizarDriver, but the Wizard cannot be used with the BeastDriver because of the shape of the Rings. Also the BeastDriver does not have a scan function, you can see there are pegs on the Beast Rings and the Driver detects the number of pegs inserted to identify the Ring.

Welcome
Yeah knew about that. These are literally the only roleplay toys I have. Gotta start somewhere.

Edit: Had my own idea of trying a Skylanders Portal which I have access to, I'll report back when I've tried it. Any other ideas are welcome though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4TSwKcPnI"]The ring which shines with a vending machine - YouTube[/ame]

Buying a plane ticket to Japan just to use a vending machine as an activator for a small plastic ring with a light always works.

100% Tank Engine
Just for the record, I tried my Garuda ring with my Skylander's portal before I got my Wizardriver, and it does indeed light up the rings. Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything more than that.

Also, I may have missed it (not that I can find it anywhere), but does anyone know how to accomplish the Wizardriver "hacks"? I've watched and re-watched the videos on YouTube, I have all the right rings, and I've tried to put them in the exact location that they need to be, but have moved them around lots, and still nothing. Am I missing something? Are the people who are performing these so-called hacks using some other external device to trick the driver, or can it indeed be done just with multiple rings?

Ore, Sanjou!
The Beast Rings can be scanned with the WizarDriver, but the Wizard cannot be used with the BeastDriver because of the shape of the Rings. Also the BeastDriver does not have a scan function, you can see there are pegs on the Beast Rings and the Driver detects the number of pegs inserted to identify the Ring.

it does make sense. IC scanner technology probably isn't cheap, so it's gotta be pretty expensive to produce the WizarDriver and WizarSwordGun. it'd be a too much to also give the sub rider IC tech, and since Beast's rings are inserted into the belt and have no lights, they don't need to use a scanner, since that's proximity based.

still, Beast is getting better treatment then other recent secondary riders. Accel had only 3 memories, Birth just used cell medals, so which medals were used didn't matter, and Meteor had only 2 switches.

Beast, in comparison, has 8 rings confirmed so far, although it's not yet known if his Driver On, Engage, and Chimerise rings will be made in toy form

Just for the record, I tried my Garuda ring with my Skylander's portal before I got my Wizardriver, and it does indeed light up the rings. Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything more than that.

Also, I may have missed it (not that I can find it anywhere), but does anyone know how to accomplish the Wizardriver "hacks"? I've watched and re-watched the videos on YouTube, I have all the right rings, and I've tried to put them in the exact location that they need to be, but have moved them around lots, and still nothing. Am I missing something? Are the people who are performing these so-called hacks using some other external device to trick the driver, or can it indeed be done just with multiple rings?

no, the thing is that the hacks are just very difficult. the driver is designed to read the chip of one ring at a time, so hacking involves trying to mix the signals of two rings into one, but most of the time, if you put two rings near the scanner, it doesn't know which signal to read. in other words, it mostly comes down to luck

Last edited:
100% Tank Engine
no, the thing is that the hacks are just very difficult. the driver is designed to read the chip of one ring at a time, so hacking involves trying to mix the signals of two rings into one, but most of the time, if you put two rings near the scanner, it doesn't know which signal to read. in other words, it mostly comes down to luck

That's what I assumed, but it must require an immense amount of luck, because I tried for AGES and had no success.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Wizard Holder Beast Colour, comes with the Dolphin Ring to complete the set:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYstWWQslk"]DX????????????????????DXWIZARD RINGHOLDER BEASTCOLOR - YouTube[/ame]

And the sounds for the WizarDriver and WizarSwordGun:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cg1kHwqebA"]?????????????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

The Beast Rings can be scanned on both sides of the WizarDriver, and they have the own sounds in the WizarSwordGun.

For the Dice Saber if you don't want the Dice to be random you can manually stop it from rolling then insert the ring to get the number you want. 1 and 6 have different sound effects from the others (2-5).