I know people have been mixed about the whole samba thing in Kyoryuger. But I just checked out the Japanese Wiki to see who was composing the music. And it listed Toshihiko Sahashi as the composer. He was the composer for the music of Carranger, Gingaman, Kamen Rider Kuuga, Kamen Rider Agito, and Kamen Rider Hibiki. So this is gonna be the first time Sahashi composes for Sentai since Gingaman. I gotta say, I really love his music.

The wiki also listed Hirofumi Fukuzawa as the Action Director, while the Director is Sakamoto.

Some kind of Beast mode
What if Black and Green were evil and were pretending to be good? :169: I'm sure with how Sentai has been copying Rider lately, we can have our Sentai version of Ankh. :p

I'd take that as well. I'm down for anything. :laugh:

Would like to change his avatar
Sahashi returning is a surprise. I like most of his work (I'm always surprised when I look him up and see he did Den-O -- the background music in that show is pretty forgettable, it's hard to believe it's Sahashi).

I didn't expect Fukuzawa to return to suit acting after making a big deal about becoming action-director. Plus, as Go-busters proves, he must really like Sakamoto's style, so those two should work well together.

I see Japanese fans think that Kousuke Asai is playing Kyoryu Red in-suit, with Oshikawa being bumped back to Blue, but I...really can't tell. There's something about these suits and their ugly sashes that make it hard to play the usual "guess the suit actor" game.

Does nayone have a list of the Dinobatteries yet? I noticed that 6 and 8-10 were missing in the catalogue ^^

The newest Hyper Hobby, which the previous staff info came from, also says that Kyoryuger's chief producer is Takahito Oomori -- this is his first time as main producer, and he's been an assistant producer on Hibiki, Boukenger, and Den-O, and a secondary-producer on Kiva, Shinkenger, Goseiger, and Gokaiger.

The newest Hyper Hobby, which the previous staff info came from, also says that Kyoryuger's chief producer is Takahito Oomori -- this is his first time as main producer, and he's been an assistant producer on Hibiki, Boukenger, and Den-O, and a secondary-producer on Kiva, Shinkenger, Goseiger, and Gokaiger.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I look at Hibiki, Boukenger, Den-O, and Kiva, and I get feelings of dread.

But then I look at his later shows like Shinkenger and Gokaiger, and I feel a bit more hopefully. Not sure how to feel about his involvement in Goseiger.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I look at Hibiki, Boukenger, Den-O, and Kiva, and I get feelings of dread.

But then I look at his later shows like Shinkenger and Gokaiger, and I feel a bit more hopefully. Not sure how to feel about his involvement in Goseiger.

I don't feel like it's easy to judge him until it's seen what he's capable of when he's the one in the driver's seat. I mean, Utsunomiya was a secondary producer on a few shows I don't like (like Boukenger and Kiva), but I liked what he tried to do with Shinkenger and Gokaiger as main producer. :shrug:

Oomori seems to be one of the younger guys working for Toei's tokus -- he's 32 -- so maybe Toei's hoping that will help bring a new perspective to things.

EDIT: Just realized -- no Hikasa means that second Akibaranger is likelier. :thumbs:

Last edited: