Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

The new Tendou Souji
It's official, Toei or Kobayashi or whoever it is has absolutely no idea what to do with the villains in this show. >>

It's official, Toei or Kobayashi or whoever it is has absolutely no idea what to do with the villains in this show. >>
That's not all they don't know how to do. -_-

Oh my god! I'm becoming THAT guy who moans about EVERYTHING!

I'm calling it now in the REAL finale, Hiromu or Jin or both will be killed off, i just can't see anything BUT a bittersweet ending this season.

I'm calling it now in the REAL finale, Hiromu or Jin or both will be killed off, i just can't see anything BUT a bittersweet ending this season.
I highly doubt that since it is the 'dark' and 'serious' approach Toei and Bandai are blaming for the lack of sales and viewing figures with Go-Busters. I reckon Enter will just lose control of the messiah power and make the same stupid mistakes Messiah does. Go-Busters take advantage and win. Happily ever after.

The Great Me
I highly doubt that since it is the 'dark' and 'serious' approach Toei and Bandai are blaming for the lack of sales and viewing figures with Go-Busters. I reckon Enter will just lose control of the messiah power and make the same stupid mistakes Messiah does. Go-Busters take advantage and win. Happily ever after.

Ladies and gentlemen, Neon has spoiled the ending. LET'S CELEBRATE!!! WHERE'S MASTA???!!!

I liked him when he wasn't a god

A Red Ranger has never been killed off in the franchise's history and I don't think Go-Busters is going to be the first. Masato may dissolve into data but either way we all know he's going to be back for Kyoryuger Vs next year.

I've seen a lot of people on other sites saying "Kobayashi will come up with a brilliantly tragic and dramatic ending because she's Kobayashi" but I'm not so sure about that. Go-Busters does not have so much of her signature touch as her other shows, and Toei has been interfering from the beginning, I doubt they'll allow her free rein over this one.

I've seen a lot of people on other sites saying "Kobayashi will come up with a brilliantly tragic and dramatic ending because she's Kobayashi" but I'm not so sure about that. Go-Busters does not have so much of her signature touch as her other shows, and Toei has been interfering from the beginning, I doubt they'll allow her free rein over this one.
I really agree with this. Also the changes to norm Go-Busters has made have been blamed for it's low performance (not the actual issue of poor plot progression and interesting stories -_-). I can guarantee we will not see any deaths in the end. They don't want to do anything different now as I think they've been scared out of it.

Yeah, at this point i wouldn't discard even a shameful way to bring their parents back. They did touch the possibility already..seriously, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I've seen a lot of people on other sites saying "Kobayashi will come up with a brilliantly tragic and dramatic ending because she's Kobayashi"

Brilliance? In Go-Busters?! Those people are probably wearing straitjackets and typing using their tongues.