Lurker
new password, maybe..

Fourze Wizard Faiz OOO W Den-o (Gatack VS Kuuga)

great find, i think it's new, i don't recall playing gatack vs kuuga before

suddenly they seem to be on the roll with the paswords>.<

okay, ll 3 passwords are new, Never's password gave out a gatakiriba figure

so when applying to the leaked list we will at least have

-w luna/trigger
-flame style 2
-flame style 3 shooting
-dragon flame style 2
-dragon hurricane style 2
-agito+gill
-ryuki suvive+knight suvive
-blade+garren
-todoroki+zanki
-punchhopper+kickhopper
-climax+new den-o
-decade final+diend
-skull+w

13 missions to look forward to...or not, since its quite disappointing unless somebody cared to translate them, so that we at least know more of the stories...

anyways, black shroud seems to be absent again these few days, Christmas holiday?

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I finally got a proper copy of SCH on Wii, so screw the one on Dolphin I played it all over again and on hard mode.

It's so much harder when there's no lag AND on hard mode on Wii, you get much less time to react and the CPU is actually smart this time. Tried to go through the missions without upgrade, but a few of the very last once forced my to do it with Wizard and Blade I think.

Lurker
I finally got a proper copy of SCH on Wii, so screw the one on Dolphin I played it all over again and on hard mode.

It's so much harder when there's no lag AND on hard mode on Wii, you get much less time to react and the CPU is actually smart this time. Tried to go through the missions without upgrade, but a few of the very last once forced my to do it with Wizard and Blade I think.

well i don't have any lag on my doplhins(plural), in fact my used-to-be-fave-when-i-have-very-crap-PC custom turbo dolhpin works TOO FAST now even with the things that made it slower activated, i can hardly win a match in CH or castlevania judgment anymore that i have to use the newer ones so that it slows to a normal speed

dolphin does give one very awesome advantage over PSP and an actual wii though, which is the full customization, be it gamepad or keyboard, and by customization i mean i can set the rider charge button to a very comfortable position that allows me to move away and fight back in a split second while charging.

the only big thing missing that makes it uncomfortable is the lack of custom BGM's and missing sound effects that pops up in your wiimote instead

why they dont make every form has their own finisher. i mean like dbz bt every form we change we can use different finisher. like if i use kabuto he will will clock up finisher and if change it to hyper form it will use hyper clock up finisher. it make more sense.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
well i don't have any lag on my doplhins(plural), in fact my used-to-be-fave-when-i-have-very-crap-PC custom turbo dolhpin works TOO FAST now even with the things that made it slower activated, i can hardly win a match in CH or castlevania judgment anymore that i have to use the newer ones so that it slows to a normal speed

Can I try your super fast Dolphin? Mine are a bit slow. Care to upload it? :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Important discovery!

When you play Garren VS Meteor, Garren always mention something about Jack Form in the pre-battle dialogue. Probably means that the producers are aware of Jack Form and we *might* have it in the next game. :thumbs: