I'm confused. A Fog Mother in Go-Busters? Or a giant being similar to it? I haven't seen it so I wouldn't know.
Amalgam Comics was a short-lived Marvel/DC co-production where they mixed characters like Batman and Wolverine together to create new ones. Kamen Rider J grew to giant size to fight Fog Mother. I meant have Beet J Stag grow to giant size to fight Kamen Rider J's enemy.

Never explain the joke :redface2:

The Great Me
Amalgam Comics was a short-lived Marvel/DC co-production where they mixed characters like Batman and Wolverine together to create new ones. Kamen Rider J grew to giant size to fight Fog Mother. I meant have Beet J Stag grow to giant size to fight Kamen Rider J's enemy.

Never explain the joke :redface2:

You see, Khaiden? Look what you've done. If you do this again, I will have my fat ass sit on top of your head and **** out diarrhea on you.

How to include the Akibarangers in the film:

Have them break into the true Sentai dimension and defeat one of the big bads. No other heroes are around to see. The Akibarangers aren't acknowledged as true heroes and go back to their dimension pouting.

Just team Akiba with G then have Tasaki Ryuuta have "The End" letters chase them.

I wonder what "cross-gimmick" that we will see in this movie, what I mean by cross-gimmick is something like those Kamen Rider OOO Ranger Keys, card-themed Riders using Goseigers' cards, and Go-Buster Oh Rocket Drill.

I think we'll see some Super Sentai Wizard Rings (it could be Kyoryuger, or maybe Magiranger since it's also magic-themed), and maybe Kyoryuger's Kyoryujin combining with Wizardragon?

I wonder what "cross-gimmick" that we will see in this movie, what I mean by cross-gimmick is something like those Kamen Rider OOO Ranger Keys, card-themed Riders using Goseigers' cards, and Go-Buster Oh Rocket Drill.

I think we'll see some Super Sentai Wizard Rings (it could be Kyoryuger, or maybe Magiranger since it's also magic-themed), and maybe Kyoryuger's Kyoryujin combining with Wizardragon?
The sounds for Wizard are stored in the belt. I don't think I've seen a list that included Kyoryuger sounds. So more likely it would be Rider Batteries or something.

Kamen Rider Merlin
Though they will probably do something Wizard/Kyoryuger, I'd like to see Wizard Ranger Keys like the OOO Ranger Keys in the previous SHT, but they actually use them to fight this time. Mainly because I'd love to see Don kick ass in his own way as Hurricane Dragon.

Welcome
Then who would Ahim be?There's no corresponding form for her.I'm not saying this is impossible, but it's an unlikely theory.

Last edited: