Awesome Toy Pics - Post your action pictures here!

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
thedayafter.png

Fly up, TaJaDor!
rnbDAh.jpg
I had this crazy idea of taking photos of my MMPR 2010 zords set to the Megazord's formation from the original Zyuranger footage. Enjoy! (or laugh at my inability to make it scene-for-scene perfect :p)

lCre7h.jpg

sgqwEh.jpg

8tWKnh.jpg

rzbR1h.jpg

wBGQWh.jpg

5slYDh.jpg

w5LbMh.jpg

wnav2h.jpg
This part was.... kind of impossible to take photos of. In the original footage, the Mastodon's head is tilted up, blowing steam from its trunk. I couldn't lift it's head up, so it's just sitting there looking pretty.

KVKXfh.jpg
Next, the Mastodon starts to come apart, about to the the arms of the Megazord. I just opened the Mastodon slightly....

XUeQvh.jpg
... then removed the head entirely and laid the rest there. Lazy approach, but I couldn't think of another way.

VwsSSh.jpg
I had to use a Tamashii Stage to get the mastodon "arms" to stay up behind the T-Rex.

OR0fEh.jpg

jkyNUh.jpg

cc3Cqh.jpg
-insert "Go Go Power Rangers" guitar riff here- (Not as bright as I interned, blah)

HZSVFh.jpg
Megazord sequence...

vxfurh.jpg
... has been initiated!

DDxj3h.jpg

4BrBGh.jpg
This was kind of odd to do, so I fidged around with the Megazord's legs to make it seem like footage. Still looks a little odd, but eh.

HkGeth.jpg

S3CIsh.jpg

usa9Nh.jpg

mXleBh.jpg
Yes, that is a Tamashii Stage. I couldn't have the Pterodactyl not fly, it wouldn't feel right!

iN4fsh.jpg

WXqfHh.jpg

eQYLQh.jpg

Mp5H7h.jpg

0IEV1h.jpg

TJ52Eh.jpg
I really like....

ea6qyh.jpg
... how these Megazord head shots turned out.

1ukyzh.jpg
I could not get the Megazord's arms to be like the footage if I tried.