Status
Not open for further replies.
All Decade's Fault
Another Hancock though? I ain't mad, heck, I think it looks great and I'll definitely add it to my collection but don't we have enough Hancocks by now? This is her fifth ZERO.
- You know, given that Boa's chest size is massive enough to have it's own gravitational field, they might be releasing new FigZeros of her just to ensure the world isn't torn apart by the gravitational pull...:sweat:

Lurker

1000079272_1.jpg

"Training."
Yeah...pass. :redface2: :laugh:

Also that has got to be one of the longest name a Kamen Rider will ever have.:laugh:

I got the regular clothes Ain FZ the other day, she's very awesome! Unfortunately, she kinda killed any hype I had for the uniform version.

I never understood why Japan loves to push things like statues and figures with little to no articulation. Someone explained that usually they are cheaper and easier to obtain for less privileged families, like those soft rubber figures of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai characters. But the same logic doesn't hold up when the figures or statues in question are made from superior material, have meticulous detail to them, are extremely rare, or any other factors that raise the price considerably.

The only way it makes sense to me right now is that it appeals to certain kind of collectors, but I guess I just fail to see eye to eye with collectors like that. Just seems like you get more uses out of a functional item than an item that's essentially nothing more than eye candy. And if they're essentially the same price, then why bother with the item that's purely for display purposes? Just for bragging rights, even if all it does it collect dust in the corner or something? I'm willing to bet that you could count all the people who care on one hand.

All Decade's Fault
I never understood why Japan loves to push things like statues and figures with little to no articulation.
- You obviously haven't met a majority of collectors I know--the ones who hate articulation and brand me a psychopath for wanting 'toys'.

People find it socially acceptable to own statues/statuettes but not action figures/dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.