The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes are forever
White **** I wish fell here and would obscenely cover everything and leave it white.

Banned
**** Christmas, I can't stand holidays anymore, as a kid they were so awesome, N64s, and Donkey Kong, and all sorts of Goodies, every year I'd get a new red ranger figure. Now nothing. I've lost more on this holiday then I've ever got. Fucking hallmark and their card holidays. Making everyone else feel miserable those who have families have to spend tons of money, and those without family get to spend the "best time of the year" alone. I genuinely hope you all have a merry christmas, because I sure as hell won't.

/drunk post of the eveing.

So Christmas to you is getting things and expecting things....Man I'm sorry but that is really depressing. Basing the holiday around expecting stuff.:redface2:

My brother and I spent Christmas at 2 of our close cousins' houses, and we had a blast. We weren't really expecting gifts, but we still got some. Which was really nice.

Presents are nice, but we had a lot of good food and hanging out. I got time to spend with my nieces and nephews, and my cousins. It's been tradition for the past 4 years. We spent the entire night playing board games. Good times.

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, the stores were a mad house today, except for two blu rays and a video game, I managed to find just about everything I wanted to get. One of the games was even cheaper then the advertised price! Here's everything I picked up today:

2012-12-26165848.jpg

So yeah, not gonna need a new game for a little while. :anime:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
White **** I wish fell here and would obscenely cover everything and leave it white.
I'd like to see everything covered in white. It never snows in my part of the world. Ironically, it dumped about an inch only an hour or so north of me today. :(

Man, the stores were a mad house today, except for two blu rays and a video game, I managed to find just about everything I wanted to get. One of the games was even cheaper then the advertised price! Here's everything I picked up today:
[hide]
2012-12-26165848.jpg
[/hide]
So yeah, not gonna need a new game for a little while. :anime:
The Mass Effect trilogy alone will occupy you for untold hours!

Now Demonic
So Christmas to you is getting things and expecting things....Man I'm sorry but that is really depressing. Basing the holiday around expecting stuff.:redface2:

Actually it's about spending time with loved ones something I'm not lucky enough to have.

And of course getting things is good, no one dislikes getting gifts. Way to put words in my mouth though. :thumbs:

Banned
Actually it's about spending time with loved ones something I'm not lucky enough to have.

And of course getting things is good, no one dislikes getting gifts. Way to put words in my mouth though. :thumbs:

You don't have any friends or family close by?

Now Demonic
I did not. Friends go out of town to their families, and I don't have an immediate family and my extended family don't celebrate the holidays.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I've spotted quite a few older Kamen Rider series on Ebay recently (Super 1, Skyrider, etc.). Does anybody know if the HK subs on these are passable? I got Metalder a long while back and the HK subs on those were actually decent.

S

scikaiju

I finally got the OK to go back to work after my accident back in October, beginning on January 1st. Now I wonder how long it's going to be before I start complaining about it again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.