[CASTING CALLS] Vanguards of Hope (Sentai, Riders, Cures)

No Fear, No Pain.
Aaaaan posted. Let me know if that works for you, Double-Z.

It more than works for me Solo. Excellent job. Now my only question is whether to let someone else save Alice, Let her hit the ground and recover on her own (if she can), and send in an NPC to save her, thus dragging her into her next plot set.

She could survive that fall right?

I was thinking of having reika jump up and try to catch her, admittedly theres been alot of confusion with the monsters destruction and the polices arival but I'd imagine cure dark's scream alone would attention grabbing. Though if either solo or zig have a problem with that i wont.

No Fear, No Pain.
Eh, if Reika's board works than yeah, but not just a jump catch. Let's hear what Solo thinks. If Alice can survive the fall than I have a plan to drag her into a personal arc. That isn't to say Reika can't follow along and let Melinda and Gwen know what is going on. Those three ought to get Alice out of the trouble I have planned for her.

If she can't survive the fall, than by all means catch her. I really don't want her mangled this early one in the story...ummm...or at all...yeah...

Last edited:
*smooth jazz*
The irony of that last statement is staggering considering that my PCs have higher than average fatality rates.

Anywho, yeah, Alice can survive the fall since she's still in Cure form (for the moment). Although if people want to start spying on her, I won't object.

No Fear, No Pain.
Okay then, Reika will get there just in time to see Alice getting loaded into a pick up truck and attempt to stop them. Then Reika gets to fight...something. Not sure what yet, but it is coming together in my mind as we speak. Looking like Alice, Melinda, Reika, and Gwen get to go to an after party! Wonder who else will follow along? The other after party is at the Cemetary and yet another...well that depends on who wants to do what. Fun times kiddos.

Princess of Equesteria
It more than works for me Solo. Excellent job. Now my only question is whether to let someone else save Alice, Let her hit the ground and recover on her own (if she can), and send in an NPC to save her, thus dragging her into her next plot set.

She could survive that fall right?

Yay!!! A malware issue plagues me. Please bare with me while I see if Dell Tech support can remedy this issue. I will work on a post later today after work and dealing with this problem. I hope it is something that they can fix via connecting with my pc then to send someone over. Now...dang it body....go back to sleep.

No Fear, No Pain.
Don't worry Magi. If needed we can push forward a bit without going to far ahead for you to catch up. All will be well in the cosmos.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Ok, guys, if the world doesn't end tomorrow while i'm gone, Merry Christmas to you all.

No Fear, No Pain.
Is that tommorow? Huh. I should really see about adding some ancient end of the world prophecy and accompanying stone slab into the game at some point. Already have a fun idea for it :)

Edit: I ate so much chicken and pork just now....need...nap...

I'll *burp* start working on a post soon. Right now I need to digest....

EDITEDIT: Digestion complete! The post is about half way done. I'm going to get a few of you started on events, but I'm going to wait for Havoc to post before I get the graveyard events going. No rush though Havoc, just take your time.

I ever mention how freakin awsome you all are. Cause I'm mentioning it now.

Last edited:
Disappear into light!!
Sorry for the very late post. The last couple of weeks were the busiest time of the year for me(well, second busiest). Now the only things left are the semester finals.