I liked him when he wasn't a god
Considering how many complaints about Goseiger amounted to shallow and irrelevant insults about the cast's looks, we can at least be content that Syuusuke Saito isn't particularly tall nor does he look young for his age or have big ears/a big forehead.

Yeahhh, getting Hikasa back might be good for Bandai's bottom line, but we'd probably get a flawed-to-dreadful show. I liked Akibaranger well enough, but his TV projects before that were Goseiger and Go-onger. No amount of good writing or direction can salvage a show that's hollow on the production level. At best, we'd get another Goseiger. At best. Do you know how messed up it is to type something like that??
I actually wouldn't mind that (^_^;)
If it does turn into a Goseiger 2.0 I'll just use a Memorywash card on you guys and make Kyoryuger go bye bye lol

Considering how many complaints about Goseiger amounted to shallow and irrelevant insults about the cast's looks, we can at least be content that Syuusuke Saito isn't particularly tall nor does he look young for his age or have big ears/a big forehead.

which cast member from goseiger had a big forehead

which cast member from goseiger had a big forehead

No one did, but Go-on Black's forehead was a fandom meme when that show was on, and at one point there was a picture going around making fun of Arisa Komiya's forehead. It just seems to be something people notice

always henshining'
At best, we'd get another Goseiger. At best. Do you know how messed up it is to type something like that??
terrifying thought. lol
can Toei fall even lower after the fluke that was go-busters ?

No one did, but Go-on Black's forehead was a fandom meme when that show was on, and at one point there was a picture going around making fun of Arisa Komiya's forehead. It just seems to be something people notice

Just like Boukenblack's teeth?

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8954/teeeeth9cm.jpg

What a great way to celebrate the 30th Anniversary and the first HD Sentai series with a hero with horrible teeth. ROFL.

Last edited:

Hey now, Japan ain't America where braces are considered mandatory and people react with abject horror at any teeth that aren't perfectly straight and white. But between him, Go-on Black and GoseiBlack, Sentai hasn't done too well with Black Rangers lately :disappoin

The new Tendou Souji

Hey now, Boukenger had a lot worse problems it was trying to get through than worrying over some guy's teeth; I mean, they had to make sure Natsuki didn't stick her hand in the microwave whenever she wanted brunch. :loltongue:

Hey now, Japan ain't America where braces are considered mandatory and people react with abject horror at any teeth that aren't perfectly straight and white. But between him, Go-on Black and GoseiBlack, Sentai hasn't done too well with Black Rangers lately :disappoin

I just had to point it out. :laugh:I really wish black rangers did get better, so hopefully it will this time.

I never understood the appeal of braces or of retainers. They seem and were an absolute scam in many ways how it was handled, although my teeth are an improvement than they were before. Tbh, they didn't do much for them as it is.

But seriously....I lol'ed at the teeth, although teeth issues like that aren't really a problem,they're still good to maintain especially if you hit it big.

Hey now, Boukenger had a lot worse problems it was trying to get through than worrying over some guy's teeth; I mean, they had to make sure Natsuki didn't stick her hand in the microwave whenever she wanted brunch. :loltongue:
:laugh: