Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Lurker
People keep coming up with excuses, I really think these ARE bigger. Even in Gokaiger, the Ranger Keys are not all that big.

Not an excuse,dude. Telephoto lens can make things bigger then they are. If you look at the ones of the left they are the excat shape and size of ranger keys. I think you and others are coming up with excuses yourself,because you want ranger cards. While the rest of us prefer keys.

P.S. My point is thier a fraction of pr fans that will dismiss anything If they don't like the outcome or results. I admit, I am guilty of it myself some times. If you want an example. How about SPD omega ranger. When images were first coming out of him. Like showing he was a ball of light. People sworn those images were wrong. Even when the show aired they still claimed it. Wasn't intill he actually made his debut on TV did they admit they were mistaken.

Oh by the way the one just above yellow helmet is silver. Wonder which series that's from. Could be RoboKnight or maybe RPM silver.

Last edited:
Ok so I had an idea as to how this could work, it might get a tad wordy and hard to follow, and I apologise.

This takes a few assumptions and liberties, based on the fact we don't know -everything- yet.

But, let's say during/after the final battle with Bladerun, the 'Miracle Gosei Armour' is destroyed. (all it needs is some battle-damaged suit work, broken visor, etc) This ties-up/removes the plot hole of "but they already have a power-up form" for Super-Megaforce.

The Silver Ranger shows up at the start of the new series, on the run from the Zangyack. He's a [something related to KO-35/Andros, having heard stories of the past rangers i.e. Forever Red].

He lands on earth, with the Zangyack in full tow behind him. This leads to the events of 199Hero Battle. (For plot's sake, Silver can be the 'Tech Genius' of the group, and created the [Space Pirate Powers], and uses them much like Basco uses 6th ranger keys. Eliminating the hole that Gosei and Gokai fought together in 199hero)

Once the Rangers use their powers/Channel the Morphing Grid/etc, and defeat the main fleet of Zangyack forces, There's Demorphing all round (and we get our first set of Cameos).

Silver (As the Tech Genius) grants the Megaforce Rangers the [Space Pirate Power-up Mode].

In the base, Silver and [Mentor/cameo of the week] work on the [Power ranger bible] and starts constructing sets of statues/models of previous rangers, inventing the [ranger key system].

The System works on drawing the power of the previous Ranger teams for a limited time. This can be visualised in much the same way as the Suits from RPM were Materialised. (Statues disappear/teleport out of their place on the wall, appearing as Ranger Keys.)

This way, instead of "Learning the ways of the true sentai warriors", it can be a case of "We've finished tapping into the Galaxy powers, Get Ready for Transport" or something similar. This way it can stay as week-to-week content, but not going "well if they have ALL the powers, then why not do X" Also allows for silver to come up with the things he can do, without the whole "LOL IS A DREAM AND NOW HE IS MAGIC" **** that happened in Gokaiger.

Keeping it somewhat fast paced, they can then just glide through content with somewhat of the same formula, Old ranger wants to help/shows up/whatever, Gosei footage of fighting the Zangyack, Power of the week gets harnessed, Rangers Power up, Rangers change, Fight happens, Megazord Fight happens, Rangers win, everyone is cool.

Pacing it so that we don't get 400 episodes with Fuuraimaru as the megazord powerup definitely helps here as well, since a lot of those episodes were on teams that weren't in the Power rangers timeline.

I hope this kind of makes sense to people, haha. Especially regarding the statues/keys idea. Since all that needs is some simple VFX work and it's good to go. The rest is just helping explain that ****.

If Silver Pirate Ranger is not gonna be Robo Knight, then Robo Knight can be another Magna Defender and offers his powers to a human when his time against the Toxic Beasts (yuumajuu) has ended.

Without any purpose against the Mantoris, he offers his powers to a human he can see trustworthy.

I dunno, if they keep the plot point of GoseiKnight being Bladerun's Gosei Headder, i can see an ultimate sacrifice angle, or a "my work here is done. I must return to the earth" thing.

I would be guessing that the space pirate powers would come with GokaiSilver, not handed over or anything.

I dunno, if they keep the plot point of GoseiKnight being Bladerun's Gosei Headder, i can see an ultimate sacrifice angle, or a "my work here is done. I must return to the earth" thing.

I would be guessing that the space pirate powers would come with GokaiSilver, not handed over or anything.

Robo Knight has to be Vrak's headder.

If the human become the new Robo Knight, the headder will be a necklace wrapped around his neck.

shinkenchange!starninger!

if they are using 199 heroes special, i wouldnt be surprised if they are airing that first to tie in with transition of goseiger to gokaiger meaning the megaforce will get their powers or they will be part of the megaforce team meaning we could have two different teams in season 2, im just speculating.

Last edited:
Red Tyranno Ranger
Not an excuse,dude. Telephoto lens can make things bigger then they are. If you look at the ones of the left they are the excat shape and size of ranger keys. I think you and others are coming up with excuses yourself,because you want ranger cards. While the rest of us prefer keys.

I'm not saying they aren't Ranger Keys, I'm saying they just seem bigger than the norm. Even with your explanation of Telephoto lens.

If Silver Pirate Ranger is not gonna be Robo Knight, then Robo Knight can be another Magna Defender and offers his powers to a human when his time against the Toxic Beasts (yuumajuu) has ended.

Without any purpose against the Mantoris, he offers his powers to a human he can see trustworthy.

I forgot where I read this but some one had the idea of Robo Knight becoming Barizorg. I thought that would be a good idea seeing how Gosei Blue and Gosei Knight was always paired up. They could even add that he use to be the Green Ranger (Gosei Green). So that history is there similar to Gokai Blue.

I'm not saying they aren't Ranger Keys, I'm saying they just seem bigger than the norm. Even with your explanation of Telephoto lens.

I forgot where I read this but some one had the idea of Robo Knight becoming Barizorg. I thought that would be a good idea seeing how Gosei Blue and Gosei Knight was always paired up. They could even add that he use to be the Green Ranger (Gosei Green). So that history is there similar to Gokai Blue.

I'd be thinking for Gosei Green, he'd become Barizorg. If he's a friend of the blue ranger, that'd be a twist.

Of course, Lion headder's transformation of becoming robo knight will happen when he copies some of Gosei Green's life force to become something humanoid.

Last edited:
shinkenchange!starninger!
you know i was thinking if they go with the keys, it's a perfect to sell figures from 20 seasons like with 15th anniversity like this

mmpr red comes with red ranger, blue ranger, black ranger, pink ranger, yellow ranger keys
mmpr green- green ranger key

red alien ranger- red alien , blue alien, black alien , yellow alien, white alien ranger keys
red zeo ranger- red zeo , green zeo , blue zeo, pink zeo, yellow zeo ranger keys
gold ranger- gold ranger key etc

if im guessing they will probably sell the guy keys for easier marketing or maybe they will sell all 5 with each figure and maybe with the zords as well, of course if the gokaiger keys are used they will probably come with their 4 inch figures accept red which will probably come with the morpher, just like the cards.

Last edited:
Golden Deal
for everyone that didn´t see it:
ciara hanna ‏@ciarahanna20

hiii world! last day of filming for season 1! i am so excited for you all to see! can't wait to start season 2 after Christmas!

so they are done with season 1 now.