Kamen Rider Merlin
Gokaiger vs Gavan also use full name for both series (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Uchuu Keiji Gavan, not just Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Gavan).

Yeah, but Gavan isn't a Sentai, so a distinction was necessary there.

They probably decided that after having to use the full Gavan title, it would be weird to go back to the norm, so they decided to use the full names of both Sentai from now on.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I'm absolutely in love with that Pirate music from trailer! Hope it will be part of OST.

Yoko: Don't tell me.
Ryuji: I don't Believe it.
Hiromu: Me too(I guess that what he say) Gokaiger ka.
Hinting they might have met before in SHT.

I don't do sense
Actually it's a common staple of VS series for the teams to recognize each other even though they've never met. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does.

Also, the Go-Busters somehow already knew about the Gokaiger in their pre-series cameo during the Vs Gavan movie.

Lurker
I wonder if they'll re-do the "Now & Forever" version of the "Super Sentai Hero Getter" song instead of Go-Buster's ending theme & include the Akibarangers & the Kyōryūgers for Go-Busters Vs. Gokaiger.

I wonder if they'll re-do the "Now & Forever" version of the "Super Sentai Hero Getter" song instead of Go-Buster's ending theme & include the Akibarangers & the Kyōryūgers for Go-Busters Vs. Gokaiger.
I don't really think they will use a song that released around the beginning of 2012 for a new movie, besides it's already confirmed that the ending theme of this movie is Kizuna Go-Busters ~ Gokai Arrange Version.