Took a few hours of sleep; woke up and found this:

AND This:

New rumors have come up that Ryo Ryusei will be KyoryuRed, of course everyone by now knows who KyoryuBlack will be, and rumored to be KyoryuBlue is someone named Nicholas Edwards.

In case you don't know Nicholas Edwards click here for his blog. That's all from me.

By the way, if you use this (流星) to search for Ryusei, all you find is a television show called 'Meteor Garden'. Instead use this (竜星) and you'll find him immediately.

EDIT: Just did some more searching and read that Erika Yazawa will be KyoryuPink. Since I only saw her name on this and nowhere else (not even the 2ch websites), I can't be certain if this is a real rumor or fake.

i think it'll be interesting if the cast for kyoryuger were profesional singers; seeing as both rumored black and blue are singers, at least i think black sings seeing as his agency has a lot of artists

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
There was an early rumour that Erika Yazawa was going to be KyoryuBlue (in a trio of Red, Blue and Yellow.) I'd love her to be in the show, but maybe it's the reason why she is now being named as a possible Pink. I won't get my hopes up too much until the official announcement.

Someone on Rangerboard pointed out this blog post from Ryo Ryusei, according to Google Translate it just says that he'd been up early to film a new role and was glad the weather was good, but maybe someone else can make more of it

That's something interesting. The last time an American played a Toku hero was in B-Fighter Kabuto.

Hope it goes well so they can remake Battle Fever J and we get our first African American/Blasian sentai member.

Also don't forgot Kane Kosugi, who was the last American in a sentai. Everyone seems to forget his role in the show.

Here's a better picture of Nicholas:
sing.png

He's got a cute smile. This will be a pretty cast if it works out, but who would be our Green?

min snopp är gul
Someone on Rangerboard pointed out this blog post from Ryo Ryusei, according to Google Translate it just says that he'd been up early to film a new role and was glad the weather was good, but maybe someone else can make more of it

That's pretty much it. He just started filming for something new. Kyoryuger's filming started December 2. Being from the same agency as Sota Fukushi makes it very plausible that Ryo's a Kyoryuger.
Also, Ameblo tends to generate a list of recommended similar blogs when you are reading someones blog, and as of late it's been a bunch of Toku actors recommended on both Ryo and Shusuke's blogs. Probably doesn't mean anything, but still lol.

I doubt Nicholas is in Kyoryuger. 2ch are really just speculating that he's in it because zQacw/7nsedJ mentioned that team might not be full Japanese and as far as I know Ian is supposed to be the foreigner, but portrayed by a Japanese. Not that the team would literally include a foreigner. I might be wrong though.

I doubt Nicholas is in Kyoryuger. 2ch are really just speculating that he's in it because zQacw/7nsedJ mentioned that team might not be full Japanese and as far as I know Ian is supposed to be the foreigner, but portrayed by a Japanese. Not that the team would literally include a foreigner. I might be wrong though.

Having a foreign-sounding name doesn't necessarily mean the character is foreign, I suppose. It could be like Gokaiger where the heroes have names from other languages but are all played by Japanese actors. Also pointed out on Rangerboard that "Ian" is the name of a character in Jurassic Park (I have never seen it, so I didn't think of that.)

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I don't know why I didn't catch on to that. Leave it to Toei to create a comedic character styled after Jeff Goldblum.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKv7mB1j80c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKv7mB1j80c[/ame]

if this rumour is true and they're casting a foreigner... that's good.
but do they really have to pick a foreigner who looks like Alata...?

Please... toei... please don't...

Would like to change his avatar
So, this Nicholas Edwards -- is he all honky of half-honky/half-Japanese or what?

So, this Nicholas Edwards -- is he all honky of half-honky/half-Japanese or what?

Wow..... can we nominate this the most racist post of this year or what?

Seriously?:redface2:

He looks full white to me at least, and actually looks like a classmate of mine to a tee, lol.