Lurker
Hey guys, I just download the game from HakoPSPgames website (the one I download is the patched one, which is done by bixu) and playing it with JPCSP (a PSP emulator, which is written in Java language) on my PC.

So far, anything is okay, except a bug that freeze the game whenever I trying to customize the character bgm to Amazon and V3 on the custom soundtrack menu (I don't know what causing such bug :sweat:). I can customize other characters' bgms though.

i dunno much about PSP emulation, and i don't think anyone here uses that, you should probably go to the JCPSP related forums? the most used emulation are the wii version anyways, and it doesnt have any problems running at all

its definitely not the ISO problem though, since i got it from the same place and it works well in the PSP.

You should've gotten a "FIGURE COMPLETE" message if you did 100% of Super Hero Mode. If you don't remember if you did or not, just exit and enter SH Mode again, it should have your completition percentage.

yes i already get 100% figure complete but that means figure was complete not that mission right? or we must get another password to complete it...

Lurker
yes i already get 100% figure complete but that means figure was complete not that mission right? or we must get another password to complete it...

If you exit the super hero mode and load it again, you'll see the percentage. It's going to say 100%. There's no other indication. No credit roll, no huge letters "clear" or something. Just Figure Complete and 100% when you load your super hero mode save. That's it.

No Fear, No Pain.
100%

Yeah baby.

Not sure whether I want to do the extra missions now, or save them for later. They get us extra statues...but I am looking forward to my special time with the Vs. Cpu. mode where I come up with my own movie ideas and story concepts. -___- I wonder if it is weird to say the lines for said stories out loud to make sure they sound right...

ヒビキラッ☆
Still waiting for complete list of special tag names, is the wiki has it yet?

Has anyone gotten an S rank on the Fourze, Meteor tag mission?

I got it. First time clearing it I just got B or A with unupgraded character. But since I want to get all S, I had to upgrade. Got S on that mission by using maxed Femme, IIRC. Spamming Sword Vent attacks with Rider Cancel sometimes and Blanc Wing thanks to Rider Gauge auto-refill skill did the job for me:sweat:

may i ask why after i adjust sfx sound option to above 10 my game lagging when vs cpu. so i must set it to default and game run normally. i have adjust voice and bgm but dont have this lagging. . and if i use tag vs the game lagging sometime especially when three people in screen.... why? my cfw 6.60 pro.:disappoin help,,

Last edited:
Samurai Shodown Community ******
it'll be nice if you can list the "assault points" for the grey gauge characters(moves/strings that allows you to perform the EX/instant gauge charge at the end)

Fixed the rest, but I dont remember what to press after you finish combo to activate this type of gauge charge

Lurker
Fixed the rest, but I dont remember what to press after you finish combo to activate this type of gauge charge

the special attack button, a.k.a "O" for the PSP version, and "A" fir Wii

it's very important for the not-so-OP gray characters such as Joker, for without it, he's simply roadkill against most of the riders that aren't scissors (outside of SHM), the showa guys also benefit from it greatly in CHF, and obviously here too

also, for the PSP version the advanced maneuvers are just assigned to the R button, like the rider counter, when you got hit, just press R, no need to press jump or anything else, jump +R is airdash, and R alone is rider cancel

oh and about Birth's eyes, if you're not worrying about a lesser quality of image, you can just use Dolphin, and enter figure gallery, there's a BirthDay portrait with his eyes lighting up....

okay, so i finally 100%'ed the PSP version too, it's possible to finish all of the mission without upgrading, but S ranking the harder ones are nigh impossible without upgrades because the enemies are sometimes just to sturdy to constantly damage them without any boost, especially if you're using Joker, which maxed stats only yields me B's in the hardest missions

however, the difficulty mostly depends on the rider we're facing, take the kabuto riders or Odin for example, despite most of them have a 5* difficulty mission, but their defense suck big time that a lv-0 character can still damage them normally and get S rank in the mission

also, i dunno if this has been mentioned before, but once you unlocked all the riders from a particular series, that saries will receive that they called "series complete bonus" in the upgrade shop, which basically makes one of the 4 stats one level stronger than usual(marked by a gold colored row)

and since i didnt bother to look at the figure and the extra mission on the wii version, it makes me think that there's still a LOT more passwords to come since were missing figures like:

-shocker riders
-the other variations of shocker sentouin
-RIDERMAN
-KUUGA DRAGON
-KUUGA PEGASUS
-gouram
-machine tornader
-gelnewt
-raydragoon
-ryuuki series contract monsters
-autovajin
-riotroopers
-worm
-SHADOW team
-ROD FORM
-AXE FORM
-LINER FORM
-MOMOTAROS
-castledran
-masquerade dopant

also note that there's little to no Showa missions at all(especially the ones where you're locked as a showa rider), aside from that one mission where you must use BLACK vs shadowmoon, so my guess are they're left for password missions

EDIT:i just noticed there's a special dialogue between Fourze and Agito about the kamen rider club, and how Agito himself had one back then :buttrock:

man, Agito sure hogs all the good stuffs in this game, but i don't mind at all since its awesome, i just wished the other VA's also had more special roles.

Last edited:
Lurker