You use the rider points to upgrade the riders in super heroes mode.

What is everyone's favorite mission or fight? Mine so far are: TheBee (yagaruma) vs Kabuto, Eternal vs Challice and Joker vs Skull

Samurai Shodown Community ******
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwz6yn
Added rider images from my old OOO guide, plus images for OOO/Fourze/Wizard series so far.
Couldnt find decent images of birth/protobirth when their eyes light up, and without it there's no visual difference, hence I reused same image.

Lurker
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwz6yn
Added rider images from my old OOO guide, plus images for OOO/Fourze/Wizard series so far.
Couldnt find decent images of birth/protobirth when their eyes light up, and without it there's no visual difference, hence I reused same image.
The Kamen Rider wiki has lots of images of Decade's Kamen Ride cards (no idea if it has images of the real Ganbaride cards, sadly), that should help filling slots and change that fanart Ultimate Kuuga that looks pretty bad.

Here's the link: http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_Cards

Lurker
What is everyone's favorite mission or fight? Mine so far are: TheBee (yagaruma) vs Kabuto, Eternal vs Challice and Joker vs Skull

mine so far would be Sasword vs Kageyama, the special dialogue(both intro and winquote) comes from that episode where Tsurugi is having his birthday party and Kageyama must sing for him, the win quote obviously mock how boring Kageyama's singing are, paired with Sasword's HATERS GONNA HATE win pose, it's golden :castlerock:

So, I finally got the Wii iso downloaded, had Dolphin load it which opened a new window (the new window can't seem to go full-screen but, I'm not complaining) so, things seem good.

My question here is - how do I get it on classic controller? I can't understand the stuff it wants me to click on when I load it up.

the full screen thing on the dolphin can be set in one of the emulator settings, by turning off the "windowed" feature

select the wiimote configuration and find the wiimote tab on the right side of the panels once's you're in, in the tab there's a list of controller emulation,(default is wiimote), switch that to classic controller and click the button below it to configure/assign the buttons

They are perfectly doable. I don't know what you are talking about. They even have exact same input. The only difference is that Rocket uppercut now kicks enemy away instead of slamming him down with a rocket.
thanks for confirming, so far i haven't hit the training mode yet and just played SHM in both versions of the game, taking notes of the obvious changes(like special attack properties, but testing attack strings on the fly is quite hard when the enemy kept moving and i have to pause to see the movelist every so often, will probably do that once i finish the PSP version

if you still can't find a decent pic, you could always use a cropped image and color its background green and red to differ between them in the guide>.<

also:
-missing PSP controls:
+start is start(duh?)
+charge is select
+movement uses Dpad(i haven't tried control config yet to find out whether you can reverse the analog and Dpad roles like the previous game or not)
+airdash is also R button IIRC
+style button is analog(or Dpad?)

-as for gameplay gimmicks:
you're currently missing the classic guard cancel, which is jump while guarding IIRC, too bad this time it makes you backdash instead of stepping, a bit useless when you're in the corner(forgot which gauge it consumes and how much)

it'll be nice if you can list the "assault points" for the grey gauge characters(moves/strings that allows you to perform the EX/instant gauge charge at the end)

-character guide notes:

shadowmoon's electric thing is called shadow beam IIRC, he says it clear enough during attacks, it's also named that way in RG2

you got odin's final vent as "death vanish"

faiz and blade's song is "the people with no name" and "kakusei" now

wizard also currently gets Perfect Game as his theme

Last edited:
Lurker
To clarify on the Wizard part, he has two songs, just like Fourze did in CHFourze. Both Life is Showtime and Perfect Game play for him randomly.

And talking about Wizard, it's "Slash Strike" not "Slashing Strike". Shooting Strike is correct, though. For some reason it follows Kabuto nomenclature, "Slash" but "Shooting", rather than Slashing and Shooting/Slash and Shoot. No idea why...

Lurker
To clarify on the Wizard part, he has two songs, just like Fourze did in CHFourze. Both Life is Showtime and Perfect Game play for him randomly.

And talking about Wizard, it's "Slash Strike" not "Slashing Strike". Shooting Strike is correct, though. For some reason it follows Kabuto nomenclature, "Slash" but "Shooting", rather than Slashing and Shooting/Slash and Shoot. No idea why...

yep, which why i said "currently", because in the next game, the guys from wizard will probably only have one theme

the weapon sounds like "slasher strike" though>.<

speaking of kabuto and attack names, Kageyama's VA seems to forget how to pronounce "rider sting" during his finisher, instead of the usual english, he uses rider STINGU(he nailed it in the show and PS2 game though, which is why its strange to hear the wrong one here and obviously yaguruma got it right due his voices ripped from that game)

Just Passing Through Wind
i have a request, can someone post video of wizard fighting with this song:

if you don't mind with another song beside fight for hope.
some of my friends request how the custom bgm on sch works with multiple forms ....so this is it .......

Wizard Vs W (CJX)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LNdwb_0lRUY

also, several days ago , someone request for eternal bgm
Eternal VS Skull
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vWlP_0SkXTY
^ and now the climax time using Cod E E no Ango by Sophia , the W - Mitsuru Matsuoka is not good enough for climax time.......:laugh:

last mission?

what the last mission in the game (vs eternal)? but after i complete all mission with all s rank and plus password mission it dont show any sign of the game have complete.. must be something to make it complete right?:disappoin

Lurker
what the last mission in the game (vs eternal)? but after i complete all mission with all s rank and plus password mission it dont show any sign of the game have complete.. must be something to make it complete right?:disappoin
You should've gotten a "FIGURE COMPLETE" message if you did 100% of Super Hero Mode. If you don't remember if you did or not, just exit and enter SH Mode again, it should have your completition percentage.

A Malaysian Deviant
Hey guys, I just download the game from HakoPSPgames website (the one I download is the patched one, which is done by bixu) and playing it with JPCSP (a PSP emulator, which is written in Java language) on my PC.

So far, anything is okay, except a bug that freeze the game whenever I trying to customize the character bgm to Amazon and V3 on the custom soundtrack menu (I don't know what causing such bug :sweat:). I can customize other characters' bgms though.

Last edited: