Just Passing Through Wind
Believe me, they won't release any sort of DLC.

yeah, i know that...:laugh: i mean if they release the dlc .....that's not for the characters ......a new pictures on gallery or new mission will be fit

just like narutimate impact on psp , there's a lot of dlc for the game but only additional pictures and some missions on the game :laugh:

This is a fanservice game. DLC would actually be counterproductive. The more things you save for the sequel, the higher the profit the sequel will bring in.

yeah the next ch i'm hoping for the rest showa riders :laugh:

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
If its a fan service game, then why hasn't Psyga or Orga showed up?

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
I hope thats the case, and if it is. I really hope they give psyga something good. Because his exceed charge was pitiful. Of course I'm comparing it to Orga's.

Just Passing Through Wind
Yeah, they're being saved for Gekijouban Climax Heroes.

Gekijouban......
1%20(55).gif

nah i wonder the title for next ch, gekijouban climax heroes :laugh: ? hyper climax heroes :laugh: ? ultimate climax heroes :laugh: ? or back to the name of next rider , climax heroes: (name of rider)

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
Gekijouban......
1%20(55).gif

nah i wonder the title for next ch, gekijouban climax heroes :laugh: ? hyper climax heroes :laugh: ? ultimate climax heroes :laugh: ? or back to the name of next rider , climax heroes: (name of rider)
Super Climax Heroes II :thumbs: