Lurker
You can clearly see on the select screen that there are no more additional Den-o characters with their own slot.
You say that as if there was any rhyme or reason to the select screen.

^This, they could just do it like the purple eye tatoba and make the super secret character NOT appearing in an actual spot but hides in one of the riders and it becomes them when you hold select or something

woow..
somebody already got the copy.. that's quick how they did that.. is they use time machine...:eyebrow:

nah, the reviewers and shops at asian countries and places like Hong Kong gets a copy earlier than the actual release date.

You say that as if there was any rhyme or reason to the select screen.

There is. The lead heisei riders are all grouped around the center and the sub-riders are grouped by series. Showa riders are grouped together.

Also someone with the game said there are two random selects, so we know every rider. :laugh: Now it's just a matter of if there are any new forms and who is the CAX of this game.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Also someone with the game said there are two random selects, so we know every rider. :laugh: Now it's just a matter of if there are any new forms and who is the CAX of this game.
NOOOOO!
Now let's hope for some new forms:laugh:

Lurker
What's the point of having two random selects? I guess it's to stop having to scroll to get to one but it's still a pretty weird thing. Oh well.

I'll put my vote in Meteor Fusion States being the Dark Decade/WCAX/OOO TaToBa PE of this game. It seems pretty much a given at this point.

Just Passing Through Wind
There is. The lead heisei riders are all grouped around the center and the sub-riders are grouped by series. Showa riders are grouped together.

noooooo that's just wasting the slot ......

K

Kamen Rider IXA

What's the point of having two random selects? I guess it's to stop having to scroll to get to one but it's still a pretty weird thing. Oh well.

I'll put my vote in Meteor Fusion States being the Dark Decade/WCAX/OOO TaToBa PE of this game. It seems pretty much a given at this point.
I think they just decided to troll players:laugh:
Or maybe that slot was originally meant for an unrealized character who just didn't make It in game (like Skull last year)

Also, still no word from Fourze Double Rocket States.