I doubt that would happen, since it would be kinda repetitive having Basco be the opponent to a debuting Sentai in both Gokaiger vs. movies. Before anyone argues about this, the Shinkenger team-ups were different, as it wasn't the same Gedoushuu member during the Goseiger and Gokaiger's respective cameos.
Both Goseiger and Gokaiger's debut have something in common: Daigoyou from Shinkenger seen them. But since Daigoyou not returned in Gokaiger vs Gavan, the only one who can connect these early cameos of Go-Busters (in vs Gavan) and Kyoryuger (in this movie) is Basco.

Well, this is just my guess...

Fangtaku
Well it's not the first ShinkenRed, we've seen him before. The 4th ShinkenRed was a women apparently. I don't remember any identical ancestors in the Den-O movie though.

I haven't seen Shinkenger, so I didn't know how many of the previous Reds we saw.

But yeah, Airi's actress played one of Airi and Ryoutaro's ancestresses. I think Yuuto's actor did, too. Because the big thing was that they had to make sure the elephant parade still happened, or they wouldn't meet.

Fangtaku
Third movie? I'm pretty sure that was the one with Gaoh, which was the "I'm Born" one, which was the first. Third would've been the Ghost Train one.

Both Goseiger and Gokaiger's debut have something in common: Daigoyou from Shinkenger seen them. But since Daigoyou not returned in Gokaiger vs Gavan, the only one who can connect these early cameos of Go-Busters (in vs Gavan) and Kyoryuger (in this movie) is Basco.

Well, this is just my guess...

So, by this logic, that would mean a character from Kyoryuger will be involved in the early cameo debuts of the 38th and 39th Sentai teams in both Kyoryuger team-ups.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
From dukemon22
http://www.rangerboard.com/showpost.php?p=4214933&postcount=476

[hide]
dukemon22 said:
STORY INFO:

The remnants of Zangyack and Enter set their aims on the "Gen no Ranger Keys (Phantom Ranger Keys.) When all 5 are gathered, they grant the mightiest power in the universe. The Final Key rests on Earth.

Zangyack, Enter, and the Gokaiger, who are for some reason acting alongside Zangyack, discover the Key near an Enetron Tank. However, the Go-Busters are called into action to protect the Enetron there, and a fight ensues. Then, the resonating of the 5 keys and the Enetron causes an explosion!

The Phantom Ranger Keys run wild and distort space and time! Yoko, Gorisaki, J, Joe, Luka, Hakase, Aihm and Gai are pulled into the time-space distortion!

Yoko, J, and Gai are dropped in 1772, Edo Period, Japan. J and Gai have an idea to return to the present. Gorisaki seems to have been flown to the Cretaceous Period (hmmm...interesting no?), and somehow, Jerashitto ends up joing our heroes in the Edo period!

Hakase and Aihm are dropped in France, circa 1600. They adapt the guise of Nobleman and Princess (guess that ain't exactly a guise for Aihm though) and come face to face with a Phantom Thief! The Thief seems to be none other than Jin Masato....

Joe, Luka and Ryuji are dropped in the Mediterranean, circa 1400, otherwise known as the Age of Exploration.

The Phantom Keys are also deposited throughout time alongside our heroes, and battles ensue between them and the Zangyack over the keys!

In the present, the people left out of the time-jumping use the time-travelling GozyuDrill's program to upgrade the BusterMachines via the Buddyroids' Vaccine Programs. This gives the Buster Machines the ability to time travel and rescue the friends who have been deposited throughout time! As their friends and allies are saved, the true reason behind the Gokaiger's alliance with Zangyack is revealed!

However, for this Rescue Plan to work, a big sacrifice is required of the Go-Busters. The Go-Busters give into grief, as the Gokaiger look on...

Meanwhile, Zangyack and Enter aren't just waiting around to attack the Earth. The greatest battle these two Sentai teams have ever faced begins now!

Also, what power does holding all 5 Phantom Keys grant to their user?!
[/hide]

"Training."
So this is another "Let's pretend to be evil to fulfill our plans!" plot? :laugh:

Would like to change his avatar
So this is another "Let's pretend to be evil to fulfill our plans!" plot? :laugh:

Toei should have realized it didn't work the first time.

This movie sounds stinky, and it's sad, because it's the last Gokaiger adventure. :(

This new synopsis sounds so much like Shinkenger vs Go-Onger plot (the other members seperated to different places/time, only the Reds remain in present day).