“But Tsukasa-kun, how did you come to know so much yourself?” Natsumi became curious as she asked.

“From who else could it be. I saw Narutaki again in this world, when I was alone outside at the prairie at another side across the towns for sight-seeing and photo-taking yesterday. And that was what he said-”

'Decade! You're here meddling in other worlds as always. But this world shall be a prison for you and your friends, very soon the thief of Kamen Rider Descend's powers will arrive in this world with the dimension portal that I have cast on them. I will take back what that is rightful to the owner, and YOU – All of you here will be trapped in this world and left to die, while the dimensions of rider and non-rider will clash to give birth to a brand new realm, where mankind no longer need to worry about the consequences of the kamen riders' existence; where you no longer need to exists!'

A crease of worry surfaces between Kaito's eyebrows, as he ponders over those words, asking Tsukasa on his thoughts on it, “Narutaki... what do you think he meant by that? That we will be trapped in this world?”

“I am afraid I have no idea, other than my own knowledge about the Solu, we could only find our answers there-”

As he points at the large portrait painting of the world where they are at, the painting on the slides within the center of the living hall, depicts a large mansion that sits atop the hills, bearing a light beacon where a pillar of light projects with a blinding shine, and the stretch of greyish skies as if it spells a sign of bad omen.

Yuusuke finishes drinking his cup of coffee as he puts down the cup and stand up, walking over to take a closer look at the painting,

“That beacon mansion in that painting of this world, it must have some connection to Narutaki and his yet-another prophecies.”

So... that's it? This world's main place of attraction in that painting has such significance?” Kaito stood up as he began to walk away.

Seeds of uncertainties that has just planted itself on Kaito's face minutes ago, blooms into a glee of once-lost jubilance,

“In that case, it must entails something of value that equals to those of a treasure. Tsukasa, as usual I will be the first who gets hold of that treasure.”

The self-instated treasure hunter walks towards the door and about to proceed out, as he turns over to look at Tsukasa, pointing at him with his hand like a pistol,

“Til then, see ya again! Tsukasa! Bang~”

Still looking at the flung open door as Kaito Daiki went off, Natsumi laments, “Daiki-kun... he's off on his own again whenever there's new discoveries going on in a new world. That part of him never changes....”

At this time, Eijiro jii-san came out of the kitchen, with another two cups of coffee as he intend to refill Kaito and Yuusuke's share of cuppa joe,

“Ah wait, Daiki-kun's off again? Sighs...”

while he shake his head in a sigh of disappointment and went back into the kitchen, pouring that single cup of unneeded caffeine back into the jug.

The left behind group fell into a silence as they looked at one another, thinking about what to do about setting out for the mansion...

Last edited:
[Location: Utopia-X, Master Hall]

Narutaki quickens his pace as he hurries into the Master Hall, unable to hold and contain his overwhelming excitement.

He came up to the throne as he bows down with deep respect before the man in dark robe with golden out-linings who sits firmly on the throne,

“Tsuguru-sama! Pardon my rudeness and disrespect! You have being awoke during all these while and yet I could only come before you after so long!”

The sovereign leader gestures with his two palms open, lifting and facing up, like a king who has forgiven his servant,

“That's alright, Naru. You may rise. I have heard everything that has happened during my time of comatose from Tomoya. For you to have to face the root of Decade's bloodline all by yourself, and siding with the vicious shocker, it must have been a hard time for you.”

“No, not at all, Tsuguru-sama! I have not forgotten those days, where we suffered after the end of the world, having the entire mankind betraying and turning against us with their Mass Rider System. The last days I have lived as Naru Takizawa, I would never ever forget that!”

“Those last days of mankind where everyone desperately strives to survive, I too could never forget them. And I remember your son, Izumi Takizawa, the last descendant of Faiz's bloodline, sacrificed his life in that incident of betrayal.”

“Tsuguru-sama, those days of pain and sorrow, I would wish we never had to mention them again...”

Just then, a tall, dash-looking young man in denim jacket outfit come into the master hall, walking in with a proud and sturdy stride, he stops by before the throne, looking calm and relaxed.

“Oh Naru, so you're here too. Tsuguru Nii-san, how are you feeling? You have just awoke from a long slumber, it's not good to overtire yourself until you have fully recovered.”

“Tomoya, the comatose had took off too much time from me, we have to hasten up if we truly want to create the utopia where peace could reign for eternity; where mankind no longer have to wrestle with the existence of riders in succumb to sins and evil – the Utopia-X that Aurora has always spoke of.”

“And talking about Aurora, how's the Solu project to resurrect her been going on?”

Tomoya look away as he puts on a face of remorse,

“I am sorry, Tsuguru Nii-san. But Aurora Nee-chan has been snatched and drifted off into another world when the research labs encountered a major assault from an unknown hostile.

“Tsuguru-sama, pardon me for interrupting the conversation of two close brothers. But I believe I have a clear idea on where she would be right now.”
as Narutaki says with a grin.

Upon hearing what Narutaki has said, Tsuguru immediately grow concerned with anxiousness as he presses on to ask,

Is this true, Naru? Where is she right now?

“I have previously dispatched two proxy riders to bring her back. And you would be pleased with what I have found other than her, the whereabouts of the lost Descendriver, along with the thief who had took both of them with him.”

An outburst of anger surges in Tsuguru, so much that he clenches his fist as he pounds his fist down on the arm rest of the throne with a thunderous thud, much like a prosecuting judge who slams his gavel down in judgment of a guilty criminal.

Unforgivable! Where are they right now? I shall go down myself personally to deal judgment with him.

Narutaki getting nervous over his lordship's thought of impulse, pipes in,

“Tsuguru-sama, that would not do! Furthermore, Descendriver is not the only thing that was being stripped off our hands right now; We also have the whereabouts of the Ascendriver to worry about. And we need you – Our lord – to be at helm with all the operations going on!”

However words doesn't seem to be completely going in the stubborn leader,

But Naru-

Tsuguru-sama!! Fret not, I already have the counter-measures for it, please wait patiently and continue to recuperate while I deal with the thief and bring you back milady and the Descendriver to you.”

Finally, those words of assurance seems to calm the impulsive ruler down as he briefly regains his calm composure.

A voice came from behind a pillar in the master hall, agreeing with Narutaki's suggestions,

“Naru oji-san is right, Tsugurucchi.”

Then yet another voice rang across the hall in echo from yet another side of the master hall's pillar from behind.

“I..I agree with Kouhei-san too!”

Last edited:
The two person came forward to the throne as they greet their long time comrade.

Tsugurucchi~ Getting worked up back there like an angry, grizzly bear which has just woke up from a slumber?” as the man laughs over the snide remarks he made over his old friend.

The shy, nervous looking young man besides him, adds after,

“Tsurugu-san, it been s-such a time, lo-long time no see.”

Tsuguru's expression shone with delight at the sight of his old trusty companions,

“Well... If it isn't you guys - Atsuo, Kiyoshi!

If that isn't all to this little reunion, the third mysterious voice rang from above,

“Kadoya, Kurenai, I thought you guys ain't coming.”

Everyone in the master hall raises their head to look up, spotting a man who is defying gravity, standing on the ceiling like a bat in respite.

The man leaps down from above as he took a few steps forward to greet his old friends,

“Tsurugu, as a leader you have been sleeping far for too long, humph!”

Kenzaki Kouhei, as blunt as always huh?” as Tsuguru who was just getting cold and aloof awhile ago, grow warm and snappy at the reunion with his friends, even if he know he could only be like this for just a really short while...

[Plays BGM Theme of the Reunion's Reminiscence]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99dhz--Vgyk"]Accel World OST ft. Hiroyuki Oshima - 11 Glass Memory - YouTube[/ame]

“Its a deep regret that Yuichiro, Izumi, and Senji has to sacrifice their life for us back then, when armies of 'Mass Rider System' riders launched their raid out of betrayal and breach to the peace treaty between the bloodlines and the rest of mankind.”, Kouhei's voice turns cold in a tinge of sadness.

Atsuo's happy-go-lucky expressions fades off a little, adding on after Kouhei's words,

“Ah, that sentiments of regrets sure resonates in our hearts I believe, otherwise, had Yuichirocchi, Izumicchi and Senjiichi lived to see the days with us, count them – Souma, Inui, Hino, Kurenai, Kenzaki and of course me, Kadoya! Not counting the wannabe Junpei brothers Tsuguru and Tomoya. The last descendants of the six true rider bloodlines that has survived the disasters of the doomsday apocalypse at that time would have all assembled today...”

Listening to the little chat of his two old mates on this nostalgic tragedy, Tsuguru's heart ached and soured as he gets reminded of Aurora deeply once again.

It was as if he didn't want this heart-wrenching pain to ache further, he finally stood up from his throne and waves his arm to the side, flinging his cape.

That is enough! Kouhei, Atsuo. I am tired already, let's continue this reunion some other day. And Naru, I shall be expecting good news from you.”

“Affirmative, Tsuguru-sama, please enjoy your rest while I retreat myself from the session.”

The safari-cap humble henchman backs down gracefully as both Tsuguru and Narutaki made their individual exit out of the master hall, leaving the remaining three to themselves in the spacious but hollow master hall.

Last edited:
[Location: Unknown World, Hikari Studio]

Back here at the Hikari Studio, everyone prepares and gets ready as they awaits Tsukasa's lead and instructions on the advent to the beacon mansion.
Natsumi puts on her cute lil sky blue backpack as she asks,

“Tsukasa-kun, shall we go soon?”

Emotionless and coldly, he looks at Natsumi as he replies,

Natsumi, I am sorry, but only Yuusuke and Kisuke will be coming along with me.

Why? Tsukasa?” as her voice and tone became stronger and emotional

We are all friends and companions isn't it? I know you wouldn't want me and Renee-chan to get hurt. But-”

She took a couple of quick steps forward and tip-toe to lean against Tsukasa on his chest, starring up into Tsukasa's surprised face from below with her keen and determined eyes.

For nearly a minute, both Tsukasa and Natsumi freezes still in the intimate state of physical interaction.

Natsumi gradually came back to her senses as she stepped back, looking away from Tsukasa, blushing in her face to the brim and not understanding what and why she had done that to Tsukasa.

And.. A-Anyway, We have to find Kivaara too! If we could get her back to us, I too would be able to help if we ever have to fight our way out in the end.”

Tsukasa who is also blushing a little from the close contact with Natsumi, catches sight of Renee, who has been peeping out from the kitchen all this while.

The young lady who possess the look of his beloved young sister, gave him a silent nod as she look at Tsukasa from a distance, with eyes just as keen as those of Natsumi.

“Are all young girl in this age of life always this stubborn? You can follow all you want, however let me say this from the start, do not expect me to be always there to protect you should anything happens...”

Natsumi finally broke into a cheerful sunshine once more, as she teases at Tsukasa's attempt to put on a heartless front despite relenting to her plea to come along,

Roger that! Tsukasa Oji-san *makes a hand salute as she sticks her tongue out playfully*”

Kisuke, Souma and Yuusuke then arrived at the living hall once more, having finished their preparations.

Last edited:
Kisuke re-inspects his satchel one last time as he prompts rest of the expedition party,

“Tsukasa-san, Yuusuke-san, done and prepared? Lets move out for the mansion before sunset.”

Noticed that his 'good friend' Kisuke only mentioned the three of them, Souma flusters a little,

“Wait, Kisuke, how bout me and Renee-chan? Are you going to leave us behind with Natsumi-chan and her old gramp?”

“Sorry for the correction, but Kisuke, Yuusuke, Tsukasa. *purposely pausing for a moment* and me, will be going. Morishita-san, Renee-chan, would you mind if I leave the care of my gramp in your hands?”

The chirpy girl in her sky-blue backpack reiterates Kisuke's intention in her own words.

Renee assures her in a gentle manner, “Definitely not, Natsumi-san. You can count on us.”

“But Renee-chan, we-”

Before Souma could make any more noise and objections, the familiar, arching thumb swoons down from nowhere as the thumb closes in on Souma's neck on the side.

Hikari Family’s Secret – Super Laughing Pressure Point!

Ah ha ha ha ha... But Renee-chan! Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Poor Souma fell to the ground in an intense spasms of laughter, being barely able to breathe for a minute, let alone getting himself up to raise any further objections.

The frequent victim of the laughing pressure point stares in wonder and disbelief, as not even he who has being cohabiting with Natsumi for this long, know of an intensive version of the secret technique of the Hikari Family,

Wh-whoa Natsumikan, ain't you going a little too over with that trick this time?”

Flashing her thumb and hand forming a 'thumbs-up!', smiling proudly,

“Only using it when I need to~”

Tsukasa backs off as the exultant Natsumi moves her thumb towards him, excusing himself, he finally declares to everyone,

E-Everyone, lets go, to the beacon mansion!”

The group finally makes their step out of the studio, with Tsukasa taking the lead and directions.

When they were about to move on away from the studio towards the direction of the mansion, just then a series of explosions blew off in front of the group.

A taurus-looking monster with a gigantic pair of horns, and a monstrous snake on each of side of shoulder, bearing a coat of fur and dark brown hide with several large patches of skin that appears to resemble slates of stain-glass, approaches in a dangerously aggressive manner.

All of you! No go anywhere! Me crush you all!” the Taurus monster declares with his terrible command of spoken language.

Tsukasa takes out his Decadriver, questioning the source of the monster,

“Narutaki sent you here isn't it? I should have seen it coming from him.”

The black and white bi-color toned brown beast with patches of stained-glass hides, denies the right of any questioning as he prepares to charge,

Dieing human, no ask questions!

[Plays Decade's BGM Battle Theme]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEVJ9eUG5TM"]MOVIE大æˆÂ¦2010サãƒÂ³Ã£ƒˆÃ£ƒÂ©Ã£€ŒÃ©€šÃ£‚ŠÃ£Â™Ã£ÂŒÃ£‚ŠÃ£Â®ä»®é¢ãƒÂ©Ã£‚¤ãƒ€Ã£ƒÂ¼Ã£Â*ã€Â - YouTube[/ame]

Tsukasa finally flashes the Decade Rider Card, reciprocating the monster's rude statement,

“Seems like I have to beat the hell out of you to have you say anything.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxHdXD3bJs4"]Kamen Rider Decade Henshin Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Decade: “Now, let us begin our session of interrogation!”

Last edited:
*Previously on Kamen Rider Descend*

Kisuke and his companions arrives at another world, where they meet Tsukasa and his friends at Hikari Studio.

Meanwhile for Utopia-X, Junpei Tsuguru the leader, manages to gather his comrades – Kadoya Atsuo, Kurenai Kiyoshi and Kenzaki Kouhei, while dispatching Narutaki to exterminate Kisuke and his group in order to retrieve Aurora & the Descendriver.

As Tsukasa leads the group to set out for the beacon mansion, they find themselves impeded by the threat of the Taurus monster.

Decade: “Now, let us begin our session of interrogation!”

The magenta rider swiftly took his 'Ride Booker' out as he switches the 'Ride Booker' to
'Sword Form', dashing towards the stampeding bull.

Like a furious buffalo that was provoked by the stripes of red on its enemy, the monster tackles his foe with all his might.

Facing an incoming impale, Decade shields himself with his sword as the horns of the taurus slams into him.

Clash!

Thanks to the battle-honed reflex of the experienced fighter, the blade rests on the head of the restless foe, right in between of his pair of sharp, curvy horns.

Tsukasa holds the monster's horns with his blade that locks diagonally between the fatal horns while he pins down the mighty taurus with all his strength.

Holding the beast at bay, Tsukasa turns to look behind, calling out to Kisuke in command.

Kisuke! A change of plan, take everyone instead and head for the mansion while i hold him down!”

Acknowledging his suggestions, Kisuke rushed back into the house to bring the old gramp Eijiro and Souma out of the house

Kisuke: “Souma! Hurry up, you're coming with us too.

Souma: “Really?! Oji-san-Wh..Whoa!

Ahead of Souma's excitement, Kisuke's hands hurriedly caught him along. While Natsumi ushers her gramp to escape.

Everyone doubles their running pace towards their destination, leaving the brave warrior behind to face the bull abomination by himself.

Glaring sharply at his pack of preys as they disappears from his sight, the taurus roared in an explosive fury, finally swinging the pinning blade and its tenacious nemesis aside.

Taurusaurus : “Roarrrr!!! Why you!!! Just what are you?!

Decade : “I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider! Remember that!

Being alone with his adversary, Tsukasa lets a sigh of relief as he no longer needs to fear any dangerous implications of his friends from the fight.

“The real battle only begins here!”

The seasoned rider picks a card from his 'Ride Booker', as he toggles his Decadriver.

*Kamen Rider Decade’s Rider System: Kamen Ride – Kiva*

Transformed into the form of Kamen Rider Kiva, Decade slots in another card into his Decadriver while he tweaks his driver core with a push from the side.

The moment he was kept busy switching forms, Taurusaurus took advantage of the downtime; charging head right into the distracted opponent.

Grabbing the bull by its horns, he mustered all his might and shoves the monster aside, while he assumes another form.

*Kamen Rider Decade’s Rider System: Kamen Form Ride – Dogga*

“Nothing more suiting than to take down raw power with another”

Not believing that he could not land a thrust or two into his foe, stubbornly the taurus brushes its hoof against the ground. As he rampages with all he have into his persistent prey.

Decade attempts slams the 'Dogga Hammer ' with a thunderous storm towards the buffalo horns that was coming towards him.

=====Plays Opening Theme : 'Crossing Field' by LiSA===== [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Oi2h-vKFI====="]LiSA - Crossing Field Music Clip (TV Size) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[Location: Prairie Path, to the Mansion]

Meanwhile at Kisuke's side, everyone ran without rest, from the studio through the towns, and across the fluffy white prairie of dandelions.

Exerting strenous amount of stamina and strength, it was not a surprise to see the old gramp giving his dear grand-daughter a tug, expressing his desire to stop for a rest.

Breathlessly, Yuusuke tries to regain his momentum of respiration as he asks Natsumi,

“Pant... Pant... Nat-Natsumi-chan, have we run far enough?â€

“I don't think so. The mansion sits atop the hills in the prairie, but it seems that we haven even reach the slope yetâ€

At this time, the more they are reaching nearer to the beacon mansion, Renee's heart began to grew more and more uneasy, she took Kisuke's hand, holding it up gently as she look into his eyes.

“Kisuke-kun, i have a bad feeling about the mansion...â€

Kisuke reciprocately held onto Renee's hand tightly with he assures her, fixing his determined gaze at Renee.

“It's alright, Renee. I will protect everyone with all i have if anything happens, It must be difficult for Tsukasa-san to stay behind and made me bring everyone ahead. I am not going to dishonor that trust he has in me.â€

Natsumi and the rest stares at the couple, looking optimistic. Natsumi in particular, probably knows the most apart from Tsukasa and Kisuke, regarding why has he decided to stall time alone against the monster for everyone.

She takes a few step towards Kisuke as he gradually lets go of Renee's hand. She nods her head in agree to his words, confidence and faith is all written on Natsumi's cheerful, bubbly face.

“I believe in you too, Kisuke-kun!â€

Souma comes up to Kisuke. Resting his hand on Kisuke's shoulder,

“They are right, Kisuke. Geez i still can't believe you're a Kamen Rider now, but the Kisuke i know is more determined than anyone once he has set his mind on it, though i don't know where will this leads to, as long as we keep going, everything would be alright!â€

“Everyone...â€, as Kisuke feels a touch of warmth from the encouraging words; and the assuring, meekly look from Yuusuke and the old gramp.

Rumble! *Thunderclap*

Crackles of rumbling thunder suddenly roar across the skies as it gradually turns into a shallow tone of eerie wine-red.

Kisuke led the group as they press on towards the direction of the uphill slope,

“Let us hurry, the skies doesn't seems to be going easy on s anytime.â€

Last edited:
[Location: Outside, of Hikari Studio]

Back at Decade's fight with the Tauros.

The bull attempts yet another charge at Decade who has turned into Kiva -Dogga Form-, Tsukasa slams the hammer towards the impeding horns.

CRACK!

The hammer pounded so hard on the horns that it immediately broke off his right horn, it obviously took buffalo the painful way to know that repetions of charging isn't the way to go in fighting the 'Destroyer of Worlds'/

“Ugh! Ah! My horns, they broke! I am painful!! Ufufufufufu...”

The taurus tucks his head into his stomach as his hands cover his horn, still writhing in pain.

Bakero!

“S-She..she is awake?!”

The buffalo panicked in a joltful leap and skittled randomly as Decade continues to peer cautiously at him, bewildered at the monster's sudden disarray.

Disgraceful!

“Ugh! N-not you too!”

Decade focuses his mind as he tries hard to determine the source of the two voices, and caught attention of the two vine-colored serpent looking pauldrons of the taurus's armor all these while.

The serpent on the left pauldron of the fear-struck monster went on, “Tauros! Your tricks are as boring as usual, do you have even anything else other than charging like a fool?”

While another serpent on the right pauldron said after,“Such disgrace, our enemy must have seen us as useless fools. Look- that man over there thinks he can leave everyone out and take us on alone! How humiliating!”

“But...but I...”, the poor bull tried to stammer back in respond but was interrupted by Decade.

“Sorry to gatecrash on your little soap opera, but I ain't have time for this.”

Impatient from being kept waiting, Decade picked Kiva's Garuru form card as he inserts it into his decadriver.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo_vW_6srO8"]Sword Art Online OST: Fight! - YouTube[/ame]

*Kamen Rider Decade’s Rider System: Kamen Form Ride – Garuru!*

Donning on the form of the sapphire blue eyes, Tsukasa brandishes the Garuru Saber as he closes in on his foe.

Insolence!

The two serpents began to stretch out of the pauldrons as their bodies grew longer and longer.

As the two serpents grew so long from the pauldrons that it was literally hovering in an upright serpentine motion.

Instinctively feeling the movement his enemy is about to make, Decade hastens as he attempts to leap up into the mid-air to slice off the two serpents.

However the twin snake got ahead of Tsukasa in terms of speed, before he could land a hit on the serpent body, the duo vine green symmetrically wrapped themselves around Decade in a tight, constricting coil.

“Dimwit! Do your usual thing now.”, the serpents ordered their bull companion.

Letting out a loud warcry, Tauros charged as he lunges his single horn forward, with the two serpent stretching Decade afar from the horn, as they revealed a part of Decade's body just enough for the charge's impact.

Tsukasa found himself being propelled towards the lunging horn as the serpents deliberately arched him in its coil from afar to form a catapulting impact.

BAM!

For the first time, the taurus monster managed to land a charge on his nemesis deadly.

Due to the catapult effect from the pauldron snakes, Decade suffered a blow much heavier than what it was supposed to be, til the extent that his kiva form was forcibly undone, reverting him back into his original form.

On the other hand, the expected shoddiness of the bull's rush assault from earlier abraded the serpents, which caused them to release their constricted captive back into the ground.

Painfully vexed from their partner's clumsiness yet again, the snakes reprimanded,

FOOL! Never once did you do anything right in its whole”.

Decade took hold of the precious chance to retaliate as he gets up from the ground after the swing of release, he initiates his illusions to balance out the scales.

*Kamen Rider Decade’s Rider System: Attack Ride – Illusion!*

“Looks like I have got myself a good chance to put these new cards to use...”, as Decade reveals a hand of relatively new cards, ones that he has never had the chance to use apparently ever since it has appeared in his possession.

*Kamen Rider Decade’s Rider System: Kamen Ride – O-O-O-OZU (OOO)!*

*Kamen Rider Decade’s Rider System: Kamen Ride – FO-FO-FO-FOURZE!*

*Kamen Rider Decade’s Rider System: Kamen Ride – WI-WI-WI-WIZARD!*

In one go, Decade and his two illusion copies transformed into their respective novel forms.

The abomination of bull and snakes snarled back at the sight of their opponent's new tricks, appearing to be undaunted by it,

“Humph! It doesn't matter if you counter us with a couple more copies and more of your flamboyance if we just simply coil them up in one!”

“Well, we shall see about that.”

Decade advances on him counter-plan as the OOO, Fourze and Wizard forms morphs into another form with more aid of his new cards.

*Kamen Rider Decade (OOO)’s Rider System: Kamen Form Ride – Tajador!*

*Kamen Rider Decade (Fourze)’s Rider System: Kamen Form Ride – Elek State!*

*Kamen Rider Decade (Wizard)’s Rider System: Kamen Form Ride – Land Dragon!*

By this juncture, the initially fearless trio sensed a powerful surge of force tingling against their hides and skins as the right pauldron serpent tried to denies their disadvantage,

“Preposterous! Still, this has nothing on us!”

The Elek-State Fourze form plugs into 'Elek Module Billy the Rod' as he powers it up with electricity, as it dashes towards his enemy with the super-charged rod in his hand.

Left pauldron serpent tried to intercept Fourze-Decade's frontal assault, but it was fended off with the swipe of the electric rod, sending it off back into rest on the pauldron, trying to recover from the shock of the megawatt electrocution.

When Tauros starts to make his move as well, The vine-snake's counterpart followed after.

However Wizard-Decade taps into the power of land dragon as a pillar of spire roses underneath the feet of the monster, causing it to lose balance and stumbled over.

The pillar of land spike escalated high up as it crumbles with immediacy, Tauros finds himself struggling in the sudden free-fall.

OOO-Decade was already flapping it wings in the sky, waiting for this moment to come as it initiates a three-prong attack together with the two other forms of Decade's rider morph.

*Kamen Rider Decade (OOO)’s Rider System: Attack Ride – Prominence Drop!*

*Kamen Rider Decade (Fourze)’s Rider System: Attack Ride – Rider Ten Billion Volt Break!*

*Kamen Rider Decade (Wizard)’s Rider System: Attack Ride – Ground Claw Nova*

Tauros and his comrades-in-crime braced themselves defenselessly as they faces powerful finishers – with Tajador form's Prominence Drop closing in from above; Rider Ten Billion Volt Break from Elek State who leaps high up despite the heavy weight; and Land Dragon form's Ground Claw Nova from below.

An immeasurable amount of energy converged as it ignites into a dome of explosion, leaving only a tiny shard of the Tauros armor's remnant.

Dispelling his illusion forms and the rider form undone, Tsukasa walks towards the shard as he bends down to pick it up.

“My bad, looks like I did it too much this time. Well, no time to ponder over this, Natsumikan and the rest might have reached the mansion by now, I have to hurry.”

Last edited:
[Location: Mansion of the beam beacon]

At Kisuke's side, the group finally reached the doorstep of the mansion after another lengthy trek across the fields and prairie.

In contrast to the vibrant tones of sky blue and verdant green, the actual mansion seems more rundown than anyone has expected.

Kisuke led in the front as Natsumi and others closely followed behind.

CREAK-KK

The door opens with a noisy creak, as a wave of stench came drifting out. Everyone instinctively pinched their nose as they slowly stepped in with caution.

They looked and set their sights around the interior of the mansion.

It was much more derelict than what they have thought to be, despite the hint of the moldy stench that has pounced onto their nose in a bid of warning.

“Yuusuke-san, there are two spiraling stairway on our left and right, let's split into two parties from here, we would also bump into Kaito-san easier this way.”,

Kisuke offered his advice in face of the mansion's interior of seemingly towering height.

“I agree too! Natsumi-chan, Oji-san, let us head for the right stairway while Kisuke-tachi go for another.”

Henceforth, in split ways they venture further up the mansion.

Yuusuke, Natsumi and her gramp cautiously climbed up the stairway.

At the top of the stairway, a one-route hallway leads to a chamber with paintings framed in all sizes on the circular insides of the chamber.

As they went into the chamber, the lights above them went off suddenly.

“Be careful, Everyone!”

Yuusuke ushered everyone behind him, as they felt the chamber rotated, leaving them to exit at another hidden section of the mansion's right wing.

“This is?”, Natsumi looked sharply at her strange environment as a familiar voice called out to her.

“Natsumi-Chan! Is... Is that you? I am right here! *Flitters* ”

“Kiva-la! Where have they hide you? Stay there and I will get you out of here.”

Natsumi turned towards the torch-switch on the wall to her left as the pitch-dark hall finally lit-up brightly, as their reflex causes them to turn their sight away from such sudden exposure of light.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Just then, a man in white uniform came out to the center of the hall from nowhere, as he continued to greet his unexpected visitors,

“Welcome to the humble mansion of Foundation-X's energy research facility, it was impressive of all of you to have come all the way here. For this I have to give you all a round of applause”

Of course, anyone who have been there to hear it would knew that the white stranger doesn't mean any good intention.

Up in the center of the hall high up the ceiling, attached to the chandelier is a tiny cage where Kiva-la was imprisoned in.

Natsumi got worked up as she commanded the dubious man, “Let her go!”

The man sneered at her absurd requests as he responded in reply,

“Young lass, I am afraid that's not possible. To have you all come such a long way here, Of course I have to issue a handsome reward for that! To dissipate and to become a part of the facility's energy source for the beam beacon! *as his tone turns insane* Now, Isn't that great!?”

The white host of the mansion took out a proxy driver from his hind holster as he sets them on his hip, promptly the driver releases the belt that envelops his hip, the man tapped the core of the proxy driver as he turns into Proxy Leangle.

Having transformed, so has his tone changed for the complete, into one like a madman on an adrenaline rush.

“Come! Be good and claim your rewards!”

Yuusuke materialized the Kuuga Belt – Arcle, on his hip as he stepped forward to face the mad, monochrome menace,

“Natsumi-chan, back down with the gramp! Let me handle this!”

CHOU HENSHIN!

Yuusuke transformed into the Rising Mighty Form of Kamen Rider Kuuga.

Proxy Leangle being madly full of himself, isn't exactly happy with the sight of it, the adrenaline has seem to fade a little from his tone, but it has however grew more aggressive.

“What is this? An unexpected form of resistance I am getting. Even better, I will take over your belt and become a true rider while I ditch this accursed form of the shadows once and for all!”

Kuuga charged up with a fist to his opponent's face, as the fist closes in onto Proxy Leangle's face, the nimble tarantula rider swerved his body slightly, though the punch managed to brush against the side of his visor.

With the crimson-clad rider's body positioned close against him when he partially dodges the punch, away from Kuuga's line of sight, he tried to retaliate with a lowdown punch to Yuusuke's stomach.

However Yuusuke tapped into his razor-sharp reflex as he tightly grabbed the impending fist from under with his free hand, in this state both were tangled in a wrestle of push and pull for a moment.

After a few tugs from both sides, Kuuga finally let go of Leangle-Proxy's hand as they repelled each other off.

As Yuusuke regained balanced swiftly upon the repel, he initiates another attack once again- this time Kuuga runs towards the hostile rider as he jumped and send a sweeping kick from the side.

The aerial kick assault happened so fast that the monochrome rider took a violent sweep to the head from his left.

Despite suffering concussions from that attack, Proxy Leangle managed to grab hold of Kuuga's leg as he did a powerful momentum of round turn and swings Yuusuke away, slamming him against the wall.

BAM!

A loud bang echoed across the hall as the golden-trimmed rider gets brutally slammed and crashed.

“Yuusuke!”, Natsumi called out to Yuusuke upon the sight of his injury.

With his back lying against the wall, Yuusuke struggles as he musters all his strength to pick himself up from the impact.

As he stands up, behind the Proxy Rider Leangle, an ornament rifle that was hung on the wall caught his attention.

Thoughts began to race through Yuusuke's mind as he devises a follow-up plan against his enemy.

“Oh, is that all there is to your power?”, The white hostile in his rider form taunted.

“Give Kiva-la back to us!”, Yuusuke shouted as he starts to get a little angry.

“Hah! What a fool! Come get her back yourself, if you're good enough, that is!”

Materializing his rouzer, the grim tarantula rider processes the power of the cards of ♣ 3 (Screw Mole) and ♣ 4 (Rush Rhinoceros).

Thrusting the rouzer forward, he comes at Kuuga with every force he has with the execution of the “Rush/Screw Combo”.

In face of such tremendous attack, Yuusuke clearly knew he possibly had only one chance to free Kiva-la, Its all or nothing!

The spiraling menace of the rouzer drill came thrusting like a dash of lightning bolt, Kuuga utilized every ounce of his senses as he dodge rolled from the drilling rouzer.

“Now!”, Yuusuke exclaimed to himself mentally as he sprints towards the ornament rifle that was hung on the wall.

Kuuga reached for the ornament rifle with his hand as he forcibly pulled the rifle off the nail that pins itself on the wall.

Holding the ornament rifle in his hand, Yuusuke paused briefly to catch a breathe as his eyes continued to look keenly at his brutal foe.

“Now, wait a minute. What would you be trying to do with an ornament rifle? You think a toy like that's gonna hurt me? Hahaha don't be silly, you imbecile!”

The madman's tone grew with lunacy once more, however Yuusuke did not pay the slightest attention to whatever he was saying, Yuusuke shut off his eyesight and took a deep breathe for a second as he readies himself for the most important part of his battle plan.

Clutching the ornament rifle in his right hand, he tapped into the power of the arcle belt as he cried out,

CHOU HENSHIN!

Using the ornament rifle as an object of medium, Kuuga was able to transit from the form of Rising Mighty into Rising Pegasus Form.

“Now Natsumi! Catch hold of Kiva-la!”, Yuusuke called out to Natsumi as he fires the arrow at the exact point between the chandelier and the cage with extreme accuracy, as expected of the pegasus form.

The pulling gravity began to take its toll on the cage as it breaks hold from the chandelier.

“Kiva-la!”, Natsumi hurriedly hurled herself forward as she stretches out her arms to catch hold of the cage in time.

“*Flitters* Nat...Natsumi-chan!”, Kiva-la's eyes gleamed a little with the tears of gratitude.

Natsumi inspects the cage door and tried to pull open by force but to no success.

Just then, her gramp Eijiro who has been keeping calm and observing all the chaos from a corner, came forward to take a look at the cage as he assures his dear grand-daughter.

“Let me take a closer look.”, Eijiro the gramp squints his eyes as he goes even nearer to take another look at the shape of the cage's lock on the miniscule door.

He began to search his obsolete-looking vest accompanied by a series of tinkling sound from it.

“Ah, this should do!”

Out from the vest in his hand was a key that Natsumi found somewhat familiar,

“Wait, Jii, That was one of the keys for our home's attics, you don't mean...”, the old man's grand-daughter was apparently surprised.

The old gramp nodded his head to his grandchild's speculation as he inserted the key into the keyhole of the cage door.

*TWEAK*

The cage door unlocked as it opens gently.

“ Hurhur~~ Free at last, Shall we go? Natsumi~?”, Kiva-la is freed as she expresses her state of readiness to initiate a transformation with Natsumi.

“Let's go, Kiva-la.”

Natsumi extends her right arm outwards as Kiva-la flies into her hand, with the petite white bat in her right hand, she stretches her right arm out as she said out together with Kiva-la

Henshin!

The white bat kisses Natsumi's forehead to create emblems of heart as her human host transforms, into a feminine rider in white with a few touches of purple.

“Kamen Rider... Kiva-la!”, Natsumi gripped her saber with poise as she assumes her battle stance, joining the battle with Kuuga against their common enemy.

The crazed persona that lies beneath the armor of the tarantula rider, finally crosses his mental threshold as he bursts out in a fitful rage,

THIS IS ABSURD! Looks like all of you would not bow down in submission until I wipe the floor with all of you!”

Leangle-Proxy took out a couple of cards from the card-holder holstered at the side of his waist, as he processed the power of ♣ J (Fusion Jack) and ♣ Q (Absorb Queen).

Augmented with the might of his cards, he lets out a deep cry as he morphs into Proxy Leangle (Jack Form).

“This-this is...! Be careful, Natsumi-chan, I sensed a great surge of power within him!”

Empowered and bestowed with the power of Jack Form, the reborned rider of the monochrome is larger in size compared to its previous form.

Facing such opponent of physical intimidation, Kuuga tossed his cross-bow aside as he assumes another form.

CHOU HENSHIN!

This time, the azure green rider turned into the Rising Titan Form of the violet armor.

“Together! Yuusuke!”, Natsumi relayed to her comrade as she dashes towards the arachnid hulk, taking aim for a strike with her saber.

Kuuga materializes his Rising Titan Sword as he charges fiercely from another side.

As both rider were about to hit, the proxy rider took a card from his holster as he accessed the ability of that card with his gigantic rouzer.

*Proxy Rider Leangle (Jack Form)’s Rider System: (♣7 : Gel Jellyfish) – GEL! *

The physical body of the leangle transmutes into a liquid form as both the Rising Titan Sword and the Kiva-la Saber passes through his aqueous body.

*SLASH!*

By the time Yuusuke and Natsumi noticed the trasmutation of their enemy it was already too late to pull back, resulting in them landing an attack on one another by accident.

“Yuusuke-kun, we have to think of something about this situation.”

Needless to say, for Kuuga to fight against the Proxy all these while, Yuusuke did come to a certain conclusion, that is – The gap of inertia when the foe takes time to process the card.

Feeling egoistic about his superior power, the proud man approached Kiva-la step-by-step.

When he took out another couple of card from his card-holder, Yuusuke immediately noticed the opportunity as he shouted out,

NATSUMI-CHAN! HEAD FOR HIS CARDS!

Kiva-la's entire body jerked up as the shout reaches her, she quickly picks up her saber.

Proxy Leangle isn't deaf and of course heard it too, vigilantly defending his cards, he brutally thrusts his rouzer down at her with swift velocity.

In respond to the sudden assault, Natsumi performed a great act of riposte – dodging the attack and landing a brilliant touche at her opponent's waist, piercing through the card-holder and the deck of cards inside.

Torn at the sight of his destroyed deck of cards and the powers from it, he cried out loudly in fury

WH-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Finally, with the powers of obstruction aside, Yuusuke creates a second Rising Titan Sword from his Arcle Belt as he unleashes his finisher together with Natsumi.

*Kamen Rider Kuuga (Rising Titan)’s Rider System: Double Rising Calamity Titan*

*Kamen Rider Kiva-la’s Rider System: Sonic Stab*

As the Proxy Jack Leangle suffers heavy damage from both ends, he finally dropped to his knees as he explodes, leaving the remnants of the proxy driver to shatter into dusts.

Both of them dispels their rider forms as they hurried along with the gramp and Kiva-la bat,

“Quick! I am afraid something might have happened to Kisuke-tachi too.”, Natsumi couldn't stop herself from worrying.

Last edited: