The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Man…I had no idea Persona 4 was going to be so hard to find. Pretty much everywhere I went too was sold out, but I was finally able to get it through a brick and mortar game store. In wall copy, I should've asked them if they could give me a discount since it was already opened, but the thought occurred after I had already paid for the thing.

It stinks.
Dark Kabuto, just out of curiosity, who's the girl in your sig and avatar?

It stinks.
Oh, thanks. I might actually have a reason to watch Gobusters now.

Ayame Misaki? The actress who played Sister Miki on Cutie Honey The Live? She dosen't look like the same person.

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
I'd suggest against it; she barely has a character beyond "Fighting makes my heart go doki doki!!", the writers don't seem all that bothered to actually develop her to anything beyond that and, she just seems as big a waste as Shinken's Akumaro was.

In Justice, We Trust!
I'd suggest against it; she barely has a character beyond "Fighting makes my heart go doki doki!!", the writers don't seem all that bothered to actually develop her to anything beyond that and, she just seems as big a waste as Shinken's Akumaro was.

Well she's become a bit more interesting at how she's showing legit concern over Messiah.

buuuut I'm not going to deny that she's pretty much just there for eye candy.

It stinks.

Really? That's sounds disappointing. I really enjoyed Ayame's character from Cutie Honey The Live and was curious to see how diverse a actress she can be on Gobuster. Maybe I'll watch it just for her acting and not really her character (seeing how you claim that she barely has any).

In Justice, We Trust!
Really? That's sounds disappointing. I really enjoyed Ayame's character from Cutie Honey The Live and was curious to see how diverse a actress she can be on Gobuster. Maybe I'll watch it just for her acting and not really her character (seeing how you claim that she barely has any).

Personally, I've been enjoying Gobusters…it at least tries to make the mecha battles interesting.

HJU's master of disguise
So. Awesome day was awesome.

I was helping a guess with a VERY heavy British accent. He took note of my TARDIS keychain and commented on it. I laughed and said, "you should see the big one". He asked to see it, so i showed him the ones that we built in my backyard.

I told him that I build props and stuff, and he asked to see them as well.

turns out this guy is on vacation to see some family here in Texas. He is from Cardiff, Wales, and works for the BBC. And has and currently works on Doctor Who. After talking for about 30 minutes, he said that "If you lived over in ales, I would hire you on the spot for the prop department for a few different shows. The stuff you see on TV, and the stuff you have made, looks a lot better than what it really looks like in person."

My day was made

In Justice, We Trust!
So Hot Tub Time machine came on TV Last night. Problem is, they censored a lot of the bad and naughty words. When you have to heavily sensor a movie like this, they just stop being fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.