Lurker
Oh, so he's just a Rider Art. That's disappointing. Then again, I doubt anyone could've seen him being in the game in any way, so it's still a good thing.

Lurker
Oh yeah, Bamco, keep stroking my W-fanboner more, I am really close...
Seriously they are going all on out on the W cast, gotta love that.

it would be REALLY ironic right now if we don't get accel booster at least as a rider art...

and cyclone is scheduled to appear in the "official" novel of W soon, so yeah, he's "real" enough, i guess his cameo inclusion in SCH is to help promote that book?

I am purist, but even I am not as much of a buzzkill as you are. Do you really wouldn't want him to be in, just because he never was in the show, despite him actually easily being possible in the show?

Yup ^_^

The point of this game is to play as your favorite Rider. Why would I wanna play a guy that's only on a book that, most likely, I am neer going to read?

Well, as it was mentioned in previous post, he is due to appear in novels, so that's canon enough.

Who's saying he isn't ( one could argue they continuity in Kamen Rider is extremely questionable since they consider the events in OOO WONDERFUL as cannon for instance)? I am saying that he never appeared in any film production, and I am probably never gonna read his novel for obvious reasons so why would I care to play such character in Climax Heroes?

I am a W fan but not to this point. I prefer Cyclone as a RiderArts only because it is an homage to CycloneCyclone and JokerJoker.

PS: writing on my phone, on a bus, sorry for the stupid mistakes.

Lurker
Yup ^_^

The point of this game is to play as your favorite Rider. Why would I wanna play a guy that's only on a book that, most likely, I am neer going to read?

ever heard about Gundam Unicorn? its a book that is age old right now, and yet it has been many people's fave gundam even before the thing got shoved into games and anime, the reason: ACTION FIGURES and people who actually cares about reading stuff

and believe me, no sooner than the novel release date, there's going to be an official action figure of him, and depending on the book's popularity, a W returns: Cyclone&Joker V cinema.

oh and about the OOO WONDERFUL thing? MEGAMAX already confirmed that was canon, the fact that OOO has the burakawani medal in ULTIMATUM also kinda seals that.

ever heard about Gundam Unicorn? its a book that is age old right now, and yet it has been many people's fave gundam even before the thing got shoved into games and anime, the reason: ACTION FIGURES and people who actually cares about reading stuff

and believe me, no sooner than the novel release date, there's going to be an official action figure of him, and depending on the book's popularity, a W returns: Cyclone&Joker V cinema.

oh and about the OOO WONDERFUL thing? MEGAMAX already confirmed that was canon, the fact that OOO has the burakawani medal in ULTIMATUM also kinda seals that.

Since when this subject became a general topic? I'm just stating MY OPINION on the subject. You can like Cyclone as much as you like. But I don't believe that they will make a RETURNS movie for every novel that becomes popular though.

For WONDERFUL I didn't say it wasn't considered cannon. But there are quite a few continuity mistakes that makes it questionable such as UVA being alive and working for Maki when he should be dead and the VERY strange medal count at the end of the movie.

Toei considers it canon, so it is canon. But one can question it.

Lurker
But I don't believe that they will make a RETURNS movie for every novel that becomes popular though.

Toei considers it canon, so it is canon. But one can question it.

of course, obviously the kuuga, kabuto and the older ones are out of the question, but W specifically have still been appearing as cameos with their human actors present in many movies now, big chance that if they think it'll sell, they'll make the V cinema before the hype is gone since its still easy enough to get renn and suda for a short cinema as opposed to Odagiri or Mizushima returning for one more episode of kuuga/kabuto

one can question it, but TOEI will just shrug off the plotholes Narutaki-style, as seen in many net movies where stuffs like these gets discussed by TOEI themselves