Otaku University Student
I dunno I am starting to lose interest in this series. The guests of the week have really been boring and unlikable lately.

Hm... Personally been loving the series much more than Fourze.

My main problem was that I was loving the episode but one thing that bothered me was, where the hell was Phoenix? His job was to occupy Wizard then he leaves and doesn't come back.

But I still love this series for keeping the bike around and still doing rider kicks. Keep that up!

Last edited:
Banned
Each episode of Wizard just blows me away. The weekly characters that are gates, have really good back stories. This show is putting a lot of thought into character growth IMO.

Minato Ascending
Nice episode, esp. that fight between Wizard and Phoenix. I'm glad to see Phoenix not missing a step after his last defeat, because what we need are great villains who can challenge Wizard and not allow him to steamroll through every Phantom he meets. Also, is Kizaki an ally from now on? I know some people think he will become Beast but I really doubt it.

"Training."
This series would work well with a police themed secondary Rider like G3-X as there seems to be a police/government faction clearly aware of the Phantoms and are dealing with them in the shadows.

Now I'm wondering who gave Naoki's father the stone and told him it was a magic stone?

Aronbafon
He might have overheard it. Or maybe there is more to Naoki and his role. I mean he was the first to fall into despair since Shunpei.

Another Climax
Is it wrong that I keep hoping one of these times, he doesn't save a Gate?