Official Free Kamen Rider Game for Android devices [DDL LINKS NOT ALLOWED AT HJU]

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and would like to share with you the new kamen rider game for android devices that just came out! the game is actually out for IOS too but you'll need a japanese Itunes account to download it :p

Download the APK file for android here:

[JFC MOD EDIT] ~SNIP~
DDL LINKS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED HERE AT HJU. IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL BLOG/WEBSITE, POST IT THERE.

NEW LINK FROM A WEBSITE: http://freetexthost.com/z3xqrtb0i6

20121103_d14942120264529ea4c2EUHCKB9YFvtH.jpg

Every single rider series is present in the game and new riders and monsters are being added constantly. You start out with either WIZARD, BLACK or FORZE. As you play on, you'll level up and get new riders. Special Combinations will get you bonuses (Ex. Kamen rider 1 + Kamen rider 2 will boost your attack strength). The Kamen riders can level up and ride bikes. You can add friends and team up to beat tougher boss monsters.

INPUT MY REFERRAL FRIEND CODE TO GET A RARE KAMEN RIDER OOO
MY FRIEND CODE: c3s2b

For those of you that cant figure out the Japanese, the first screen is New account or use existing account. Then you input your desired Screen Name. The third page is for the REFERRAL FRIEND CODE. Input c3s2b to get a rare Kamen rider ooo.

Lets all play together and level up!

a14.jpg

PS: These are some COMBOs ive figured out

If your team Consist of:
ixa + kiva = increase attack str
Zanki + Todoroki = increase attack str
Kamen rider 1 + Kamen rider 2 = increase attack str
black + whale monster = decrease opponents defense
Den-o+ zeronos = increase attack str

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
@ THE OP:
DDL LINKS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED HERE AT HJU. IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL BLOG/WEBSITE/FACEBOOK/etc., YOU CAN POST THE DDL LINK THERE, THEN HAVE A LINK HERE THAT GOES TO THE SPECIFIC BLOG POST THAT HAS THE DDL LINKS. THE IMPORTANT THING FOR YOU TO KNOW IS THAT THE DDL LINKS ARE NOT TO BE DIRECTLY POSTED AT HJU.

u need internet to play cuz everything is in real time.
and u cant change it to english but everything is easy enough to navigate through. Ask me if u have any questions.

What level is everyone now?? I am level 25 now with 16122 attack and 14175 defense. Cant wait till i reach the 25 days of consecutive logins bonus - Super Rare+ KR AGITO trinity form!