This is my stage now!!
Hey, so as you all know, any of Wizard's styles have a respective element, they also have a dragon version for flame at the moment, etc. I was wondering what were the limits to the styles' elemental control. We've seen flame do some fire martial arts, Water hasn't sown any elemental control without a ring so far, Hurricane is shown to be capable of flight, and Land can, um, make rocks fly up when he transforms. Where is the line drawn between styles' abilities and what powers require a ring? And how much do you think the styles can perform on their own? And what about Flame Dragon's capabilities?

Aronbafon
I'd imagine it's basic manipulation of their element as Flame and Hurricane have showed. But at the same time I'd imagine it'd be a lot more CGI taxing to do with Land and Water so they might not do it as much.

Fangtaku
Along these same lines, NateRiver and I were talking in the shoutbox after episode 10, and I noticed that Flame and Hurricane styles are used most often, with Flame more than Hurricane. Water is used least often.

Why would that be?

Dragon is (obviously) aligned with Fire, with Air (for flight) as a secondary. His opposing element is Water. Haruto's Fire and Hurricane Styles are likely more powerful than Water and Land (Land being the opposing element of air).

It could also explain why Haruto uses Flame in situations where Land or Water might be more appropriate: it's simply more powerful.