All Decade's Fault
I'm wondering what's on Max Watanabe and Masaki Apsy's mind lately. Many recent Figmas have great ass. Have they just awakened their ass fetish or what? Not that I'm complaining though XD
Readng this, I have only one thing to say:

ASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNAASUNA---<DISCONNECT>

ヒビキラッ☆
March release, 4000 yen
AFWla.jpg
[HIDE]nAs90.jpg

IW7aJ.jpg

G5pNs.jpg

Z2NwA.jpg

20bbq.jpg[/HIDE]
http://ameblo.jp/figma/entry-11405935702.html

No Fear, No Pain.
Link just came out Shin. Give it a month...or a day...it is hard to tell with these things man. So somebody want to tell me what HenshiNDUT posted for 4000 yen so I don't have to turn on my computer when I get home?

No Fear, No Pain.
>____> Super Sonico? Yes please....

Now I have to turn on my computer when I get home...figures. 4000 is alot more then I thought I would have to spend though. Any release date yet?

Ready! Fire!!
Following figmas to be release this month:

11/30/12:
Tsubasa Kazanari
Tekkaman Blade

No Fear, No Pain.
Following figmas to be release this month:

11/30/12:
Tsubasa Kazanari
Tekkaman Blade

And the people rejoiced.

Sonico is preordered without a second guess. Black Gold Saw is still on my debat list. She is so pretty and boxom, but...do I really need her? Choices...

Last edited: