Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
...and again no word on Saga's VA:redface2:

I kinda hoped Magnet would be able for form change gauge as well...

Sasword :sparta!:

Yeah, I wish Magnet States could actually be decent for once. He was terrible and bland in RG2 and considering he's an Orange Gauge here, I don't have high hopes for him.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Sasword :sparta!:

Yeah, I wish Magnet States could actually be decent for once. He was terrible and bland in RG2 and considering he's an Orange Gauge here, I don't have high hopes for him.
I just gonna miss that "N S Mag-nei-to On" sound in game(

And actually I would prefer them bring back Saga, rather than Gatack, but I probably asking too much. Let's just hope for Kiva.

Just Passing Through Wind
wow that's complicated one for the control in psp :sweat:
so much different with the previous CH in psp :sweat:

so for the OOO combo change in SCH, when you change middle medal you won't be force to change into the same color medal with the middle medal , is that right?

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I just gonna miss that "N S Mag-nei-to On" sound in game(

And actually I would prefer them bring back Saga, rather than Gatack, but I probably asking too much. Let's just hope for Kiva.

Oh I definitely feel your pain. That's my favorite transformation sound from Fourze.

Kiva's CH VA isn't so bad, at least he kinda sounds like Seto. He just has too few lines/grunts and none of them are performed very well.

wow that's complicated one for the control in psp :sweat:
so much different with the previous CH in psp :sweat:

so for the OOO combo change in SCH, when you change middle medal you won't be force to change into the same color medal with the middle medal , is that right?

They're fairly simple especially compared to other action games on the PSP. The only thing that sounds really odd is that Up/Down are used for Towards/Away rather than actually free running. I haven't played a game that has used that movement-based system in over a decade.

That's correct.

Last edited:
Just Passing Through Wind
nah actually i like that way, just change 1 medal to activate 1 combo, that's really simple and fast way to change into another combo :laugh:

Lurker
Anyone figure which button for attacking?
Weak
Normal
Special

obviously still the same, S for weak, X for strong, and O for special

so based on the page 1 info:

-flame dragon doesn't have its own finisher?
-mighty kuuga's art is a jumping one despite being shown as a dashing one in the previous vids?

-basically most of the gun riders will have the shooting rider art?

-the "everyone" bit in the kintaros art isnt entirely true since kabuto riders doesnt crack the ground when they use their ragnarok specials

- the tester didnt elaborate on how sturdy the armored forms are in SCH, because they have been severely downgraded to mediocreness in CHF compared to its previous incarnations

-interesting gauge management for meteor, i hope the likes of RX costs only 2 gauge for form change due to its mediocre nature

and i'm guessing the sub-ultimate like trinity, kurenai, Jack, and secondary rider red gauges like trial and ixa burst also costs less than 4 stock, with only the main rider ultimates costing the full 4 stock

-judging from its playstyle, hibiki's rider art starter will also be a grab, for normal and kurenai at least

-it's going to take a while to get used to the new control setup, i honestly feel that its better off if the running feature gets a special button instead(hold L/R and when you move around you'll free run) and kept the 2D playstyle intact with the up direction being jump and down is crouch~err rider charge

select being the rider charge button doesn't sound great either, since it means you'll have to sacrifice movement or attack when you're charging, whereas in the past, its a good way to tempt people to attack you and quickly counter with something surprising

the rider cancel being a separate button a la wii is also disturbing, there's nothing wrong with the "playstation style" RC's of the previous games dating to the first CH(which has more buttons than the game actually needs), plus it gives you one more free button to use for something better

i wonder how the wii version control will turn out?

Last edited:
Lurker
Thank Goverment of Darkness for OOO not changing on his own now. That's definitely a good thing.

All of Wizard's forms have the same finisher, though? Lame. Lazy. Wizard has shown an impressive amount of finishers relative to the amount of chapters he has had (Sword/Shooting Strikes for different elements, Strike Wizard, Strike End, Drill Strike Wizard, Dragon Breath), there's definitely no excuse for this. Then again, I saw it coming when Dragon Breath was shown as a Rider Art.

I'm guessing transforming taking less energy (for Meteor, at least) is because there's a heavier use for the Rider Gauge now (namely, for the Rider Arts). If it varies on character, though, then it'll also serve as balancing, I guess.